Home

request for created players

This is a discussion on request for created players within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-10-2015, 09:05 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
request for created players

I have a request for some created players. I am not very good at making them and I would love if you amazing creators would help me by making these. Please begin with the injury free roster then create the following players (place all of them into free agents):

1. charles barkley
2. kevin johnson
3. dan majerle
4. reggie miller
5. jimmy jackson
6. jamal mashburn
7. kenny anderson
8. christian laettner
9. bobby hurley
10. grant hill
11. jalen rose
13. juwan howard
14. jason kidd
15. glenn robinson
16. jerry stackhouse
17. rasheed wallace
18. ed o'bannon
19. derrick coleman
20. marcus camby
21. corliss williamson
22. stephon marbury
23. drazen petrovic
24. len bias
25. hank gathers

I know this is a huge undertaking but I would love it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-13-2015, 04:37 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: request for created players

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkillerbw
I have a request for some created players. I am not very good at making them and I would love if you amazing creators would help me by making these. Please begin with the injury free roster then create the following players (place all of them into free agents):

1. charles barkley
2. kevin johnson
3. dan majerle
4. reggie miller
5. jimmy jackson
6. jamal mashburn
7. kenny anderson
8. christian laettner
9. bobby hurley
10. grant hill
11. jalen rose
13. juwan howard
14. jason kidd
15. glenn robinson
16. jerry stackhouse
17. rasheed wallace
18. ed o'bannon
19. derrick coleman
20. marcus camby
21. corliss williamson
22. stephon marbury
23. drazen petrovic
24. len bias
25. hank gathers

I know this is a huge undertaking but I would love it.
Wow thats asking alot for someone to do... I believe drazen petrovic is in the Blazers roster. I see you included half of the fab five but didnt include C-Webb? good luck man Hopefully someone makes this for you. I'll keep checking this post incase someone does. ( cause like you I saw most of these players play during the 90s)
Old 10-15-2015, 10:22 AM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUWS
Wow thats asking alot for someone to do... I believe drazen petrovic is in the Blazers roster. I see you included half of the fab five but didnt include C-Webb? good luck man Hopefully someone makes this for you. I'll keep checking this post incase someone does. ( cause like you I saw most of these players play during the 90s)

That was an accident to forget cwebb. I am making this one myself. I might not be the best at Create a Player, but since it will be my roster, as long as I like them thats all that will matter. I will let you know when I am done.
Old 10-15-2015, 12:25 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 2

Drazen Petrovic is in the 1991 Blazers roster
Old 10-15-2015, 06:00 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkillerbw
That was an accident to forget cwebb. I am making this one myself. I might not be the best at Create a Player, but since it will be my roster, as long as I like them thats all that will matter. I will let you know when I am done.
I've already made a roster with
C-webb
Barkley
R.Miller
Sheed
A.jamison ( Wizards fan)
J. Mashburn ( Pelicans need help badly in my legends roster )

The roster I made has all the legends and players in their respective teams from past. I tried my best to even out the teams/League. ( hence why I created J . Mashburn) Except I chose to put young jordan in my wizards.
I chose to edit most of the aged stars to meet their peak days when they played.( like editing Steve nash from FA and changing his age and upping his attributes to meet his MVP days) I did this because you cannot edit the ages of legends.
Let me know if you interested because I havent posted the roster yet. Dont expect anything too impressive my Creation skills arnt that good. I just did enough to make some sort of resemblance. I did change shoes but Im not too OCD like most peeps here... could really careless if the tatoo is off or if the gear is off. Im more interested in how they play then looks.
OH I did edit every teams roster minutes because the CPU doesnt play the star players as much. so theres that...
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »