Home

Old 11-23-2013, 08:21 PM   #1
MVP

oldman's Arena

OVR: 17
Xbox ONE

Any Xbox rosters yet? I'll keep this thread updated if you post them here.

Also, how the heck do you save downloaded rosters?

WOO PIG SOOIEE!

Last edited by oldman; 11-23-2013 at 08:26 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-24-2013, 05:31 PM   #2
MVP

oldman's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: Xbox ONE

I just uploaded a base roster. All players currently in the game are on their correct team as of 11/23. I did not mess with accessories, contracts or created players.

On Xbox one my gt is CoatchB and the roster is called bf roster.

WOO PIG SOOIEE!
Old 11-24-2013, 08:51 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldman
I just uploaded a base roster. All players currently in the game are on their correct team as of 11/23. I did not mess with accessories, contracts or created players.

On Xbox one my gt is CoatchB and the roster is called bf roster.
Believe me, I'm not trying to be a snarky jerk at all as I wish the game had these features, but no one will be able to access these rosters as of now.

Who knows what the road ahead may have for roster editors and modders.... or "modders" since I don't consider editing a roster a mod to the degree of some malicious ones or those with intent to get ahead or to gain an advantage. It's simply community sharing. 2k Share being removed is baffling to me, and any modio-like work around solutions are no going to come around for this year's rendition....

It looks/sounds to me, if you want all of the bells and whistles this game has removed (as it seems for now), then you may wanna stick w/ the 360 version one more season. The game looks and plays great, but I don't see a lasting appeal anything near the origianl 360's games. Another idea: download for PC... but that's nor here or now, but down the road and to be discussed in other forums anyway.

I'm disappointed, but I kind of expected it. Maybe they will patch it or have the ability to with a new system (I have no idea about this stuff or anything related to the specs to the systems save for the most minimal of things, honestly) as opposed to the last but I'm still not holding my breeath for it. I wouldn't mind some decent sliders, at the very least.... for CPU vs. human play, for now....

This seems like it might be fun for online play, pick-up play, and to just marvel at the amazing graphics. And I admit, other than that goofy jersey glitch that just makes me grin and laugh every time, the graphics truly are great. This gives good hope to the series evolving beyond what had seemed like a series becoming stagnant on (now) past-platforms. I really felt it had, or was peaking. Now I think more than ever with everything stripped down, and some things out completely from the 360 version, that a total overhaul is underway for next year's release. It's the one thing that makes sense on most all levels, as to why the 360 and PS3 version(s) weren't butchered in similar fashion (not to say this is unplayable or anything by any means).

One thing I would like to understand, if someone sees and can answer just clean and quick in here: draft classes can independently (at least, for NOW) be modified on each person's system for their own personal use? So if I can handle default rosters, it *will* let me modify the draft class before or during season/as it approaches each year heading into the offseason, at the least? That's not too horrible since while I love to play w/ retro stuff, I am not a creator and was more into those mods on 2k12 for the computer than anything since.
Old 11-30-2013, 03:38 PM   #4
MVP

Kaanyr Vhok's Arena

OVR: 14

I'm thinking about doing a roster with updated measurements. Anyone wants to split time with that?
Old 11-30-2013, 04:44 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 2

how are you guys saving rosters? I cant even load any thing. 2k rosters online doesnt even work.. Wtf 2k?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-30-2013, 05:30 PM   #6
MVP

Kaanyr Vhok's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickMitchell
Believe me, I'm not trying to be a snarky jerk at all as I wish the game had these features, but no one will be able to access these rosters as of now.

Who knows what the road ahead may have for roster editors and modders.... or "modders" since I don't consider editing a roster a mod to the degree of some malicious ones or those with intent to get ahead or to gain an advantage. It's simply community sharing. 2k Share being removed is baffling to me, and any modio-like work around solutions are no going to come around for this year's rendition....

It looks/sounds to me, if you want all of the bells and whistles this game has removed (as it seems for now), then you may wanna stick w/ the 360 version one more season. The game looks and plays great, but I don't see a lasting appeal anything near the origianl 360's games. Another idea: download for PC... but that's nor here or now, but down the road and to be discussed in other forums anyway.

I'm disappointed, but I kind of expected it. Maybe they will patch it or have the ability to with a new system (I have no idea about this stuff or anything related to the specs to the systems save for the most minimal of things, honestly) as opposed to the last but I'm still not holding my breeath for it. I wouldn't mind some decent sliders, at the very least.... for CPU vs. human play, for now....

This seems like it might be fun for online play, pick-up play, and to just marvel at the amazing graphics. And I admit, other than that goofy jersey glitch that just makes me grin and laugh every time, the graphics truly are great. This gives good hope to the series evolving beyond what had seemed like a series becoming stagnant on (now) past-platforms. I really felt it had, or was peaking. Now I think more than ever with everything stripped down, and some things out completely from the 360 version, that a total overhaul is underway for next year's release. It's the one thing that makes sense on most all levels, as to why the 360 and PS3 version(s) weren't butchered in similar fashion (not to say this is unplayable or anything by any means).

One thing I would like to understand, if someone sees and can answer just clean and quick in here: draft classes can independently (at least, for NOW) be modified on each person's system for their own personal use? So if I can handle default rosters, it *will* let me modify the draft class before or during season/as it approaches each year heading into the offseason, at the least? That's not too horrible since while I love to play w/ retro stuff, I am not a creator and was more into those mods on 2k12 for the computer than anything since.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NATINO
how are you guys saving rosters? I cant even load any thing. 2k rosters online doesnt even work.. Wtf 2k?
slowly and erratically. Maybe half of my downloads and uploads fail or freeze.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »