Home

Just Uploaded 2014 Draft Class Top 30 + 3

This is a discussion on Just Uploaded 2014 Draft Class Top 30 + 3 within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 11-18-2013, 04:13 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Just Uploaded 2014 Draft Class Top 30 + 3

I just spent a few hours putting together a draft class since I wanted to delve into some MyGM to tide me over until someone far better than me puts together a better one.

I basically took the top 30 from Ford's draft board, and added 3 more close to the top 30 to add "first round suspense" for "real" players for complete immersion.

I did the best I could with appearances, tendencies (from scouting reports + educated guesses -- at least for the "important people"), as I used a previous upload in which I forgot the name. (i.e. -- Sam Dekker has a mohawk. Yes, a mohawk. Also, someone's skin color is wrong, since I added this person last...sorry about that.)

The draft class is called 2014 Top30+3 (Wiggins,Parker,+)

The Creator is PGKJ41

Let me know what you think if you download it... Thanks in advance!

If you download the draft class and you want to check out the prospects before using it in MyGM mode, everyone above and including Dakari Johnson is a "real" prospect.

Also, if you download the file without modification, below are some hints without spoiling your scouting experience:

- Highest rated is/are high 70's.

- There are 4 "superstars" in the draft (90+ potential), which is just around half of the "supposed" 7 number that is being floated around for franchise players in this draft.

- There are a few (2-5) 80+ potential people in the draft. They may or may not be sprinkled all over the first round hopefuls.

- There really isn't much frontcourt (PF/C) depth, at least instant impact players aside from Julius Randle, since that's what this draft is looking like.

Last edited by cokohpuffs41; 11-18-2013 at 09:05 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-18-2013, 08:19 AM   #2
Pro

Zane3490's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Just Uploaded 2014 Draft Class Top 30 + 3

What's your PSN name?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-18-2013, 09:02 AM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zane3490
What's your PSN name?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sorry, I had to pass out for a bit.

PSN is PG41KJ -- (KJ K).
Old 11-18-2013, 10:24 AM   #4
Rookie

Had a pretty realistic draft as far as the top draftees, but some of the teams taking the players were weird matches... "great" AI...

Spoiler

Last edited by cokohpuffs41; 11-18-2013 at 09:07 PM.
Old 11-18-2013, 10:28 AM   #5
MVP

canucksss's Arena

OVR: 13

sorry this might be a stupid question...but how i download your draft class and rosters?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-18-2013, 10:33 AM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by canucksss
sorry this might be a stupid question...but how i download your draft class and rosters?
To "edit" the draft class from the main screen outside of MyGM mode, go to the NBA Today. Press circle to bring up the menu and click on roster creator. Choose the "create draft class" option. Search by my PSN which is PGKJ41.

To use the draft class in your MyGM mode (which makes it so you cannot edit anyone in the class), before starting the season, it will ask if you want to create, load, download, etc a draft class. Select download, and search for my PSN.
Old 11-18-2013, 12:49 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 1

Do you mind posting screenshots of what the prospects look like? I'm curious to see how they look due to the lack of editing abilities.
Old 11-18-2013, 03:33 PM   #8
Rookie

Wow...72 DL's already. To all those that downloaded it, I hope it was to your liking.

If you all want, I can try and do a 2015 class w/ Jahlil Okafor, Cliff Alexander, etc. within the next week or so. Let me know, and I will try to get on that after work tonight.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »