Home

NBA 2K24 Signature Edits

This is a discussion on NBA 2K24 Signature Edits within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 09-08-2023, 12:37 PM   #33
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K24 Signature Edits

Can anyone familiar with Jordan’s sigs in 2K23 please let me know if they changed his pull up and dribble style sigs?

I noticed in his pull up he lands on one foot and hood backwards in the first two animations they show for said pull up. I don’t seem to see that exact landing type in his 2K23 pull up although I think I’ve seen it in game so maybe it’s there.

Also his dribble style changed? In 2K23 he does this cool crossover but in 2K24 he seems to keep it in the right hand? Not sure which one is more accurate but I have a hunch the switch may be due to people complaining about the ball being in unpredictable sides of the body.

If anyone can confirm it’d be appreciated.
Old 09-08-2023, 12:59 PM   #34
Rookie

ZayTrece's Arena

Just skimming through animations last night, I was kinda disappointed they didn’t add more post fades, hooks, etc. I know few players play from the post today but Idk I thought pro play would be able to capture more animations. Also confused why they removed contested shot animations. Actually thought they would expand on those animations and add more variety of contested shots within the sig similar to how pull ups have multiple animations. Maybe these animations are locked or tied into jump shots/pull ups

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-08-2023, 05:14 PM   #35
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by AIRJ23
Can anyone familiar with Jordan’s sigs in 2K23 please let me know if they changed his pull up and dribble style sigs?

I noticed in his pull up he lands on one foot and hood backwards in the first two animations they show for said pull up. I don’t seem to see that exact landing type in his 2K23 pull up although I think I’ve seen it in game so maybe it’s there.

Also his dribble style changed? In 2K23 he does this cool crossover but in 2K24 he seems to keep it in the right hand? Not sure which one is more accurate but I have a hunch the switch may be due to people complaining about the ball being in unpredictable sides of the body.

If anyone can confirm it’d be appreciated.
Gonna add another question onto this:

Anyone know yet if the same issue 2K23 has exists where you don’t get the actual signature landing style (base) with user timing (or don’t get it as often), and only get it with real FG%? Or did they fix that?

Or is proplay immune to it but mocap sigs (classic players) aren’t?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-08-2023, 08:49 PM   #36
MVP

XxKnicksRules215xX's Arena

2k did a really good job once again this year on shots but Jalen Brunson has not been touched nor has Brandon Ingram, any suggestions??
Old 09-08-2023, 08:57 PM   #37
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxKnicksRules215xX
2k did a really good job once again this year on shots but Jalen Brunson has not been touched nor has Brandon Ingram, any suggestions??
Brunson would be an easy fix. If nobody else hasn't, I'll look into it tonight

Sent from my SM-A736B using Tapatalk
Old 09-08-2023, 09:49 PM   #38
Rookie

First CAP and the same base and release I used last year are completely different. It was already a pain carrying over shots last year when they changed from numbers to names and also dropped some of the bases/releases from 2K22. Thank god for Rip's conversion chart because it was taking forever to use the same shots on CAPs. Looks like there will a lot of re-creating shots again. They just don't like roster creators, lol.
Old 09-09-2023, 08:52 AM   #39
Pro

Austin Reaves
Base - Alex Caruso
Release 1 - Kris Middleton
Blend - 35
Release 2 - Josh Giddey
Pull up - Keegan Murray

Sent from my SM-A736B using Tapatalk
Old 09-09-2023, 09:22 AM   #40
Greatness Personified

J_Posse's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by pst98
Huge bummer they didn't give any new pullups or anything to PC. For 2k23, they at least added in all of the new jumpers and pullups and stuff, but not the passing styles. Here they didn't do any of that for 2k24, I don't think they added anything.
They said it was new gen exclusive prior to release, though. Probably as an incentive for people to purchase the new gen version.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Official OS Bills Backers Club Member

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »