Home

1995-96 2K23 MyNBA Eras Scenario Available for PS5

This is a discussion on 1995-96 2K23 MyNBA Eras Scenario Available for PS5 within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 12-24-2022, 01:47 PM   #1
Rookie

Pirate's Arena

OVR: 5
1995-96 2K23 MyNBA Eras Scenario Available for PS5

On Christmas day 1995, my gaming life was forever changed as I unwrapped NBA Live 96. Never had or has a sports game captured my attention quite like that game did. From the expansion draft to the create-a-player with its hidden legends and draft picks to the (at the time) ground-breaking season logic, this game had everything I needed.

As the years have passed and I have played seasons with later version of Live and recent version of NBA 2K, I still find myself turning on the SNES and playing a few games in Live 96.

Now thanks to MyNBA Eras in NBA 2K23, I can relive live 96 on the PS5. This is the final release of my 90s scenarios. I started in 91 and delivered each season thereafter leading to this.

As usual, rosters are correct and full, the complete 96 draft class has been added with undrafted and future stars included. I have recreated the Rockets court as best I could. Contracts are just about as perfect as you can get (Hakeem, Shaq, and others will be free agents in the offseason).

Let me know of any updates that are needed. Grab it on PS5 by searching my user name: pirate_jared

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-24-2022, 07:52 PM   #2
Pro

Scvllp's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: 1995-96 2K23 MyNBA Eras Scenario Available for PS5

Great stuff man! I’ll def be giving this a run. I have more memories playing NBA Live 97 as a teenager but 96 was great too.
Old 12-25-2022, 10:01 AM   #3
MVP

StormsWarning's Arena

OVR: 9

Merry Christmas everyone! Pirate ty so much bro for this season. Live 96 was a classic, I didn't have it but I played over a friend's. Today's players are ok but it's nothing like the 80s, 90, and early 00s.

Your work is highly appreciated. I wish you and your family a safe holiday season.

https://youtube.com/@storm_warningz?feature=shared
Old 12-25-2022, 01:13 PM   #4
Rookie

koljakol's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by StormsWarning
Merry Christmas everyone! Pirate ty so much bro for this season. Live 96 was a classic, I didn't have it but I played over a friend's. Today's players are ok but it's nothing like the 80s, 90, and early 00s.

Your work is highly appreciated. I wish you and your family a safe holiday season.
Thanks for the reco (via another thread).

Pirate, thanks for putting in the work and sharing it.
Old 12-26-2022, 05:30 PM   #5
Rookie

Pirate's Arena

Thanks guys. I just updated the scenario fixing Chris Webber's age. Silly glitch where the game doesn't recognize his birthdate.

Played two games as the grizz and got destroyed. Very realistic.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-26-2022, 07:15 PM   #6
Pro

An 03-04 scenario would be nice
Old 12-26-2022, 08:03 PM   #7
Pro

Scvllp's Arena

I’m using this scenario and when I edit Pippens shows it changes his face to the goatee version. Anyway to avoid this? It glitches out and there is no way to change it back.
Old 12-27-2022, 11:22 AM   #8
Rookie

Pirate's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scvllp
I’m using this scenario and when I edit Pippens shows it changes his face to the goatee version. Anyway to avoid this? It glitches out and there is no way to change it back.
You can cycle through his looks on the accessories page.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »