Home

New Xbox One League!! (Join up)

This is a discussion on New Xbox One League!! (Join up) within the NBA 2K Basketball Online forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Online
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 03-19-2016, 12:01 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
New Xbox One League!! (Join up)

Looking to make a fun, competitive, and at the same time casual MyLeague to play in weekly. All users need to be active and be able to play at least 3 games a week. I will also be looking for two other members who are interested in an admin role to help along with the league. This league is not looking for perfect players, just some players to compete, kick back and have fun with. This will also be a first come first serve basis as far as teams go. If you are interested, comment and leave your gamertag along with your preferred team.

My gamertag: ggarcia803

This league will run 10 min quarters and the difficulty will be All-Star. The reason for the low difficulty is due to the slider set and rosters that will be used. This league will be using the official SimWorld rosters and slider set. The season length will be determined by how many of us there are.

League Settings
# of Games:
Quarter Length: 10 Minutes
Gameplay Difficulty: All-Star
Game Style: Simulation
Shooting/FT Type: User Timing
Rosters: Official SimWorld Rosters
Sliders: Official SimWorld Sliders
All Trades Must Be Approved

Official SimWorld rosters and sliders link:
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...-xbox-one.html

There will be a few rules, but they are not created to restrict play or coaching style. These rules are made to make sure we play Sim basketball, keep every aspect of realism, and prevent players from exploiting any game flaws (cheesing).

OFFENSIVE GAME PLAY

PLAY CALLING

This is a SIM STYLE League so you should be utilizing your offensive playbook to run plays to get great looks & shots at the basket.

Every shot should not be in the paint.

You don't have to run plays every single time you come down the court, but at least 70% of your attack should be play calling.

After a player gets a rebound you may turbo up the court, but cannot pass until after half-court line.

Please DON NOT use turbo to just run around the court hectic. Utilize in appropriate situations.

You may adjust strategy at the beginning of the game, during time outs or end of each quarter using the pause. You may not pause in the middle of the game to check stats or change plays or adjust strategy.

DEFENSIVE GAME PLAY

Owners are required to play 100% on ball defense. Only exceptions are if you are beat off he dribble you can switch to recover and defend. Also to defend the pick and roll but you must immediately switch back to On-Ball afterwards.

Zone Defense: You are allowed to play zone (Make sure you are the closest man to the ball) at any point during the game, but Not the whole Qtr & Not to be abused. NOTE: Do not switch in and out of zone defense to stop a play being ran by your opponent. Make changes before opponent crosses half court.

Double Teams: They are allowed, but not to be abused & utilized all game.

Inbound Passes: You are not allowed to steal an Inbound pass after a made basket UNLESS down really late in 4th. Any inbound pass executed on the sides or underneath basket after turnover are allowed to be stolen.

Trade Rules

All trades will have the final Approval of The Admin. This is to prevent unfair and senseless deals to be made.

Members will be allowed 3 Trades Per Season. Owners must complete 7 games in order to become eligible for to make Deals.

TEAMS TAKEN:
New Orleans Pelicans (db Zeus db)
Toronto Raptors (ggarcia803)
GoldenState Warriors (oldmanfirefight)
Indiana Pacers (TyFord24)
San Antonio Spurs (pst98)
Philadelphia 76ers (SlidPanther10)
Portland Trail Blazers (dap42975)
Atlanta Hawks (Seattlantis137)

Last edited by ggarcia712; 04-02-2016 at 01:24 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-19-2016, 04:46 AM   #2
Just started!

Re: New Xbox One League!! (Join up)

im interested.. add me slidpanter10. is this a draft league or normal rosters?
Old 03-21-2016, 11:10 AM   #3
Rookie

Losfacesblunts add me. I'm 100% down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 03-22-2016, 12:06 AM   #4
Rookie

i want in gt. oldmanfirefight
Old 03-22-2016, 12:50 AM   #5
Rookie

this will be regular rosters. i definitely got you all though. if you could help spread the word, this way we can get this started a lot quicker and have more users that would be awesome.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-23-2016, 02:45 PM   #6
Rookie

optimi5t's Arena

OVR: 1

Sign me up

GT: db ZeuS db
Old 03-24-2016, 03:03 PM   #7
Rookie

I'll play and I want the Blazers......my gt is dap42975
Old 03-28-2016, 10:03 AM   #8
Rookie

I sent invites to all of you today

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Online »