Home

2K16 ProAm: Calling All Hoop Nerds!

This is a discussion on 2K16 ProAm: Calling All Hoop Nerds! within the NBA 2K Basketball Online forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Online
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-30-2015, 07:20 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
2K16 ProAm: Calling All Hoop Nerds!

Calling all hoop nerds!

With ProAm coming up in the few weeks with 2K16 I wanted to start the lookout early for people who have some fundamental basketball knowledge and/or experience and want to bring that to ProAm.

Know the difference between a down screen and back screen?

Love to play the pick and roll or pick and pop?

Wonder what Spurs or Hawks-like ball movement would look like in the park or rec center?

Thought it would be a cool idea to run the triangle offense but couldn't find a squad to do it?

Do you watch Coach Nick's videos on BBall Breakdown and think, "Would that work in 2K?"

If you answered yes to any of those questions, hit me up. Let's talk. Xbox Gamertag: Left Turn C1yde

I'm looking either to join a like-minded squad or form one on the Xbox One when 2K16 comes out. I haven't decided what kind of player I'm creating yet, (I usually end up playing big men), but I'm pretty flexible.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2015, 09:02 AM   #2
Rookie

City_foxx's Arena

Re: 2K16 ProAm: Calling All Hoop Nerds!

2 bad your not on ps4, could always use another guy. Getting guys to learn/practice/execute triangle in team up LIKE PULLING TEETH, and i been playing with some these guys for years. I could use a few more guys to get two full teams of 5 so hit me up on psn CITY_FOXX if you said yes to the op but your on ps4.
Old 09-08-2015, 10:11 PM   #3
Rookie

TalentedJB's Arena

OVR: 1

Bro! I'm down! I was about to make a thread myself (still may?)

Gt is TalentedJB

NCAA FB: Rutgers
NCAA BB: UCONN
NBA: Knicks
NFL: GIANTS.
MLB: Mets
Old 09-09-2015, 10:14 AM   #4
Rookie

Cool! I saw you're thread. After hearing about how much defense and rebounding have improved I'm leaning toward making a center, which would work out great with your PG.
Old 09-09-2015, 12:05 PM   #5
Rookie

I'm trying to get on a squad. I've been playing 2K since 2K9. If you're looking for some help inside, I'm your guy. Defensive/Rebounding PF. I'm on PS4 also, PSN: Rashad_Colvin. We're a few more weeks out.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2015, 02:45 PM   #6
Rookie

@LeftTurnClyde - in process of linking up with talentedJB, i'll add you this evening and we can run some games soon. Sounds like we could get a killer fundamental/team oriented squad. Looking forward to hooking up with u guys. GT - tooeffdup
Old 09-11-2015, 08:51 PM   #7
Elite Allstar

Ray Vibes's Arena

I'll be playing PF again this year. I'm down to help out!
Old 09-15-2015, 12:05 AM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by City_foxx
2 bad your not on ps4, could always use another guy. Getting guys to learn/practice/execute triangle in team up LIKE PULLING TEETH, and i been playing with some these guys for years. I could use a few more guys to get two full teams of 5 so hit me up on psn CITY_FOXX if you said yes to the op but your on ps4.
I'm on PS4 if you're looking for someone to run with. PS ID is W1N2000. I want to play with a good team but also have fun with it. I'm flexible and willing to play any position.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Online »