Home

PS4 SIM SQUAD!

This is a discussion on PS4 SIM SQUAD! within the NBA 2K Basketball Online forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Online
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
View Poll Results: How do you feel about online team play in 2k?
I cant get thru games servers too bad. 0 0%
Community is bad, poor IQ much cheese 1 100.00%
I Love it! 0 0%
Never really gave it a shot. 0 0%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-22-2014, 08:51 PM   #1
Rookie

City_foxx's Arena

OVR: 0
PS4 SIM SQUAD!

Looking for guys to play team up and 5v5 park with. I want to be able to consistently run offensive plays (even in park) and be able to switch from man to any zone defense(zone will be used very sparringly). Mics are required along with basic basket ball knowledge and the willingness to play a patient team orented game... Im anot about teaching you bball 101. You must understand floppy and horns that is what we will primarily be running. I will also hold practices vs cpu in form private team up matches once a week.Try outs required ! (this is a good thing) . Gamer tag city_foxx feel free to msg me on psn

Last edited by City_foxx; 10-01-2014 at 08:32 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-23-2014, 02:37 PM   #2
Rookie

City_foxx's Arena

Re: PS4 SIM SQUAD!

Got a few guys to try out, would like around 10 a squad b squad. Also i edited the pacers playbook on 'SIM SQUAD PLAYBOOKS' on 2k'14 roster. If your curious about playing with us you can check out the tpes of plays we would want you to learn.This is not set in stone im not requiring guys to memorize theplays. Just as a reference to show how we'd play/the type of action we would run. Id be simplifying the play book as i get time.

Last edited by City_foxx; 10-01-2014 at 08:36 PM.
Old 10-01-2014, 04:45 PM   #3
Rookie

City_foxx's Arena

With the announcement of REC CENTER and the stage, there is a little more urgency to get this squad to gether and practice before sk15 drop's. This squad is for team 1st high iq players. If you cant opperate within an offense this squad isnt for you. To request a try out reply with comment and your psn ID
Old 10-01-2014, 07:24 PM   #4
Rookie

I'm a sim style player, I'm gonna be looking for a squad to run 5v5s with on the Park as well as Rec Center. I will develop a defensive minded SF with better rebounding, kind of a mix of Iguodala and Noah. I dont care to have the ball in my hands and dont need to take shots. I played similar on the park in 2k14 prided myself on grabbing lots of boards and not getting beat on D.
Old 10-01-2014, 07:27 PM   #5
Rookie

City_foxx's Arena

Ill add you on psn asap ( having trouble with friends list on psn stm) and get you a try out. Whats your psn?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-01-2014, 08:09 PM   #6
Rookie

Joseph_8_2_8 I wont be able to play tryout until 2k15 releases I recently sold my 2k14.
Old 10-01-2014, 08:20 PM   #7
Rookie

City_foxx's Arena

Ok thats fine. Ill try to be more active on the thread do you have any input on offense type? Was thinking about having guys learn some basic triangle?
Old 10-01-2014, 09:26 PM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by City_foxx
Ok thats fine. Ill try to be more active on the thread do you have any input on offense type? Was thinking about having guys learn some basic triangle?

I messaged you dude

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Online »