Home

Kind of new to my Team, I'm having a blast with 2k20

This is a discussion on Kind of new to my Team, I'm having a blast with 2k20 within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-16-2019, 09:55 AM   #1
MVP

GisherJohn24's Arena

OVR: 4
Kind of new to my Team, I'm having a blast with 2k20

I just unlocked some great players without having to pay real money, no grind here... I'm really having fun with mY Team. With all the bad we hear about this game, I think they did My Team right, least I think so. Mind you, I'm early on, but I'm addicted to the mode. You can have fun without having to spend money or go online.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2019, 10:48 AM   #2
MVP

Gramps91's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: Kind of new to my Team, I'm having a blast with 2k20

I dove into it a bit last year and had a pretty good time. I'm playing it right now waiting on opening day rosters and hopefully some MyLeague fixes.

Having a pretty good time so far myself, I DO wish the challenges were full 12 minute quarter games though. I don't like the 3-5 minute quarters you should be able to change the length of the quarters.
Old 09-16-2019, 11:16 AM   #3
MVP

GisherJohn24's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaterofworlds888
I dove into it a bit last year and had a pretty good time. I'm playing it right now waiting on opening day rosters and hopefully some MyLeague fixes.

Having a pretty good time so far myself, I DO wish the challenges were full 12 minute quarter games though. I don't like the 3-5 minute quarters you should be able to change the length of the quarters.
did you notice it's pretty easy to get VC? You don't have to do too much to get some pretty good cash, I played one game last night and got like 5000 for one game.
Old 09-16-2019, 11:47 AM   #4
MVP

Gramps91's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by GisherJohn24
did you notice it's pretty easy to get VC? You don't have to do too much to get some pretty good cash, I played one game last night and got like 5000 for one game.
I try to strictly use VC for MyCareer and MT points for MyTeam but yea it is pretty easy to get some good players, especially is you use the tokens. My starting lineup right now is Rondo, T-Mac, Brandon Ingram, Kevin Love, and DeMarcus Cousins. Bench has Aaron Gordon, DeJounte Murray, and Thaddeus Young.
Old 09-19-2019, 12:48 AM   #5
Rookie

didak7's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaterofworlds888
I DO wish the challenges were full 12 minute quarter games though. I don't like the 3-5 minute quarters you should be able to change the length of the quarters.

I don't want 12 minute quarters no way. That would take an hour per game so 5hrs of challenges a week just simply isn't practical especially when you have other modes within MyTeam to play.

Also I wouldn't play a challenge for an hour for 500mt bonus. 5k then we talking...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-19-2019, 01:59 PM   #6
Pro

RyanJS08's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by GisherJohn24
I just unlocked some great players without having to pay real money, no grind here... I'm really having fun with mY Team. With all the bad we hear about this game, I think they did My Team right, least I think so. Mind you, I'm early on, but I'm addicted to the mode. You can have fun without having to spend money or go online.
Same here, I didn't play MT too much last year, but this year it's pretty much all I'm playing at the moment and I'm addicted too. Fantasy Drafts in MyLeague have always been fun to me so this mode fits that perfectly. I'm not going to lie, the grind, not having to spend my own money/cash in game, is pretty rewarding. Another reason I like the mode so much. I also like the short quarters and times of the games. I have a wife and kids so banging out a few games when time is short is fun. I haven't had any issues with the mode, but I play solely offline. One glitch I did encounter is in the middle of the game it went to a camera view like if you were sitting on the bench in MyCareer. I had no clue how to get out of it and the game was still going on. Finally fouled someone and the camera view broke. But I agree with you, this mode is super fun!
Old 09-20-2019, 05:38 PM   #7
MVP

GisherJohn24's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanJS08
Same here, I didn't play MT too much last year, but this year it's pretty much all I'm playing at the moment and I'm addicted too. Fantasy Drafts in MyLeague have always been fun to me so this mode fits that perfectly. I'm not going to lie, the grind, not having to spend my own money/cash in game, is pretty rewarding. Another reason I like the mode so much. I also like the short quarters and times of the games. I have a wife and kids so banging out a few games when time is short is fun. I haven't had any issues with the mode, but I play solely offline. One glitch I did encounter is in the middle of the game it went to a camera view like if you were sitting on the bench in MyCareer. I had no clue how to get out of it and the game was still going on. Finally fouled someone and the camera view broke. But I agree with you, this mode is super fun!
Nice to hear friend!!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Old 09-20-2019, 05:55 PM   #8
MVP

The speed at which the balls drop after triple threat games this year makes me want to gouge my eyes out

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »