Home

Do Not Bid on cards in the Auction House

This is a discussion on Do Not Bid on cards in the Auction House within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-16-2017, 01:40 AM   #1
Rookie

tdog3's Arena

OVR: 0
Do Not Bid on cards in the Auction House

I've noticed that some people have complained about an auction house glitch, and I want to make sure people don't fall into this glitch like I have!

Essentially as it currently stands when you place a bid on a card in the AH and do not end up winning it, you lose the amount of MT you bid on the card. For example, I bid on a Lebron last night with all of my MT (5K) that had 20 minutes left and then went to play a domination game. Once I finished the game I only had the MT from the domination game I just played, so I figured I won the Lebron. Nothing was in the auction outcomes, or my active bids. The Lebron I bid on was no longer in the AH either, so essentially all of my MT I got last night was wasted on nothing.

2K needs to fix this ASAP and it's inexcusable to have in a finished game. How this got past development is shocking, and if I do not get my MT back (opened a ticket) it will continue to paint the picture that 2K cares more about people buying their VC than actually caring for their loyal customers. Hopefully they will let us know they are working on it soon!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2017, 03:21 AM   #2
Rookie

SugeKnight's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Do Not Bid on cards in the Auction House

2K the finesse gods.

That's a serious issue. I play mostly MyTeam in 2K haven't touched my VC or MT though.
Been grindin all these offline challenges. I'll wait till that first patch drop.
Old 09-16-2017, 07:40 AM   #3
Rookie

I can verify this issue exists n I hv posted in another thread about it as well. I was able to save the video recording documenting this and opened a ticket with 2k. It's gonna be a long process but let's see what 2k does.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk
Old 09-16-2017, 01:20 PM   #4
Rookie

Does anyone know if this has been fixed yet?

Old 09-16-2017, 06:24 PM   #5
Pro

roboas's Arena

Isn't that what an auction is all about? We just keep throwing money until someone wins? 2k never said that you'd get it back. This happened to me last night on a Devin Booker bid.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2017, 09:38 PM   #6
Rookie

tdog3's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by roboas
Isn't that what an auction is all about? We just keep throwing money until someone wins? 2k never said that you'd get it back. This happened to me last night on a Devin Booker bid.
Not at all. In a real life auction if I bid $10 on something and someone else outbids me for $15 to win, I am not forced to give my $10 up because I did not win. 2K is stealing MT and from what I see it still has not been fixed.
Old 09-16-2017, 10:39 PM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by roboas
Did you not bid on any cards last year or the year before? Is this your first time playing MT? I'm not sure if you're serious.

Old 09-16-2017, 10:41 PM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajg52801
Did you not bid on any cards last year or the year before? Is this your first time playing MT? I'm not sure if you're serious.

Or familiar with any sort of auction ever?

lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »