Home

Who's going for Vince?

This is a discussion on Who's going for Vince? within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 02-14-2017, 04:12 PM   #1
MVP

P234thetruth's Arena

OVR: 0
Who's going for Vince?

I'm torn I opened two boxes and pulled Blake. I'll have about 800k mt after I sell a couple pieces so I'll have enough just don't know if it's worth it. I'll pretty much almost bottom out mt. I got speed with ball shoes that could make him insane.

Does anybody know how his dribble animations are? He's got a high enough ball control hopefully he isn't like Tmac with that slow first step. Who's going for him?

Last edited by P234thetruth; 02-14-2017 at 04:14 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-14-2017, 04:37 PM   #2
MVP

justlaze's Arena

Who's going for Vince?

I'm a bit torn. I don't really need anyone despite VC from the set so it's a huge investment. I might open a box or two...if I pull a diamond or a jordan/shaq I might go for it.
Old 02-14-2017, 05:05 PM   #3
MVP

P234thetruth's Arena

Re: Who's going for Vince?

This set might be cheaper than I thought it would Dwight and Blake going for 160-170k right now
Old 02-14-2017, 05:08 PM   #4
MVP

justlaze's Arena

You can get the cheaper 3 amys for 100k already on the refresh. Maybe good timing for Shaq + Dirk another 100k. Jordan probably 80k at some point. The Diamonds maybe 100k each? I'd say if you can manage to get 2 good cards out of the boxes you're good to go with 300k MT.
Old 02-14-2017, 05:10 PM   #5
MVP

justlaze's Arena

I definitely test play now with historic raptors before doing anything
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-14-2017, 05:33 PM   #6
Pro

OVR: 5

Just got him. Very fun card to use, biggest surprise? His jumpshot is absolutely money especially step back. Not feeling his cold zones on the sides of the 3 point line . Also his dribbling animations are REALLy nice. I don't remember the amethyst card having same animations. His hesitation cross over covers a lot of ground and is very fast.

Also don't sleep on that Dwight...he's like a faster Shaq. Between him and Drob i can play switch defense very efficiently.
Old 02-14-2017, 05:46 PM   #7
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yukk
Just got him. Very fun card to use, biggest surprise? His jumpshot is absolutely money especially step back. Not feeling his cold zones on the sides of the 3 point line . Also his dribbling animations are REALLy nice. I don't remember the amethyst card having same animations. His hesitation cross over covers a lot of ground and is very fast.
My thinking was he was not worth it, but you make him sound legit.
Old 02-14-2017, 06:21 PM   #8
Pro

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by sk8board
My thinking was he was not worth it, but you make him sound legit.
Huh? What would make you feel like he's not worth it...one of the best jump shots in the game? Maybe one of the fastest players in the game? Or maybe it was the highest contact dunk for a non center? LOL im just kidding, but obviously the card is really good...

Whether he's worth it for you depends on your entire lineup.. Id say if you don't have Drob don't even bother getting any other player because he makes the biggest difference. I dont' spam my guards though, they play within the system, but he's perfect as a spot up shooter, one on one or fast break. He's defense is pretty good too.

IF you could only get one collection this year....then id say don't get Vince, get Drob.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »