Home

Is it just me or do passes get picked off so easily?

This is a discussion on Is it just me or do passes get picked off so easily? within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-20-2016, 05:29 PM   #1
MVP

P234thetruth's Arena

OVR: 0
Is it just me or do passes get picked off so easily?

I'm on the Suns in domination so far have lost twice to them. It's so ridiculous how much steals they are getting on me, they had 14 the last game. I'm throwing careful good passes too and the ball either floats in the air and they get it it or they turn into Dhalsim from Street Fighter and just reach out and snatch the ball. Domination is ridiculous this year.

Also the POE and substitutions are a total mess. And that timeout menu, really 2k? That thing looks horrendous and is a b---- to navigate through. How did that even make the game and get by the Devs it needs to be re-tooled asap.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-20-2016, 05:58 PM   #2
MVP

Re: Is it just me or do passes get picked off so easily?

Passes that used to be good are no longer good. You really need to be very careful and make sure that you have a direct angle to your teammate without the defender at all in between. If the CPU got 14 steals on you from intercepted passes, you're just making too many passes that aren't "good" in this year's game. (Or maybe you're coughing up the ball in traffic?)
Old 09-20-2016, 06:37 PM   #3
MVP

P234thetruth's Arena

I'd say a few were from trying to figure out a freelance that works for me, feels a lot different this year but a lot were I thought good passes that they just picked off so easily.
Old 09-20-2016, 06:52 PM   #4
Rookie

Not just you. I'm about halfway through domination and am still making stupid passes that would not have been stupid in past years.

I used to use icon passing about 60% of the time, now, it seems like it's a must.
Old 09-20-2016, 07:17 PM   #5
Pro

Not so much that for me but there is an awful lot of touch charges. I've had more in this game than I've had in my entire basketball career(game wise lol). It isn't like I'm running over them either.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-20-2016, 07:23 PM   #6
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2kplayer099
Not so much that for me but there is an awful lot of touch charges. I've had more in this game than I've had in my entire basketball career(game wise lol). It isn't like I'm running over them either.
You need to be much more careful, this year, about "running into" defenders while you're turbo running.
Old 09-20-2016, 07:54 PM   #7
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by harryl
You need to be much more careful, this year, about "running into" defenders while you're turbo running.

I know that but a lot of the calls are ridiculous and you just barely touch them.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »