Home

I need some advice

This is a discussion on I need some advice within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 02-26-2016, 02:14 PM   #1
Rookie

utrr's Arena

OVR: 4
I need some advice

Ok started playing Myteam a few weeks ago and I'm still having problems with defense and just winning Domination games. I just picked up Mutumbo and Gasol and I'm hoping this helps, but could someone offer some advice. I have 50k MT right now to spend so I can make a few moves. Plus is there a playbook and Coach that is preferred or do i just grab something that fits the way i like to play.

http://2kmtcentral.com/16/lineups/70...mination-linup
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-26-2016, 04:48 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: I need some advice

your lineup....like many others who ask for advice is very good. you really don't need to make any major moves if any at all.

you have to play and get better and learn how the CPU reacts and learn how/which players play together best. find some chemistry.

figure out what offense you like to run and learn a few plays. I try out several offenses. right now I use Warriors/Motion. I have also used Pace/Motion and Flow/Motion as well as these offenses in Freelance. I used to be a 3-2 guy last year but this year its been strictly 4-1.

for your lineup...get the best rebounders possible and guys who not only can score inside but draw fouls. its always best to target high level defenders.

PG13 and Melo have Volume Shooter so be sure you get them plenty of looks. Wall is going to be your best distributer. He and Westbrook can get in the paint and draw a lot of fouls. Kyrie is an iso player so you need to use him accordingly.

I would add another couple of DPOY guys. I like to have 2 Defensive Anchors on the floor at all times if possible. Don't think you really need Gay here, he could be replaced with Ben Wallace. Dwight Howard is a very cheap alternative as well.

Once you get comfortable with your offense, you will find that guys like LMA and Klay will have a lot easier time scoring.
Old 02-26-2016, 06:59 PM   #3
Rookie

utrr's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: I need some advice

Thanks for advice, I moved Wall to my starting PG and I didn't know that George was a volume shooter. Still learning, but once I got him the ball he started hitting shots. Won my first Domination by 20 points. I usually only win by 2 or 3. I'll look into Wallace next.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »