Home

Diamond Kyrie

This is a discussion on Diamond Kyrie within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 12-23-2015, 02:35 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Diamond Kyrie

Just saw my nephew use him in the gauntlet and OMG.....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-23-2015, 02:39 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Diamond Kyrie

97 overall, probably will be the best shooter in the game.

http://2kmtcentral.com/16/players/10073/kyrie-irving
Old 12-23-2015, 02:48 PM   #3
Rookie

Sounds like it. I saw him play with the other diamonds, but they all seemed average compared to him.
Old 12-23-2015, 03:22 PM   #4
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danbuc09
Sounds like it. I saw him play with the other diamonds, but they all seemed average compared to him.
I pulled him this morn in Gauntlet but my opponent quit after I made my first two buckets in a row. He has max speed and shooting. A card like this really should not exist. That would mean that card represents the best PG of all time for that particular year. how do you stop someone with max shooting, max steal, max speed and near max playmaking ability with 95 draw foul? jesus.
Old 12-23-2015, 06:00 PM   #5
Rookie

Yea, personally I think the other Diamonds suck even with their boosted stats. So far the only "cheesy" ones seem to be Jennings and Kyrie. I havent seen or tried J.R Smith, but I have all the other ones.

I think the other diamonds have terrible animations and DNA (how the got made) which makes them be wildly inconsistent. I've matched up against them multiple times and haven't had trouble stopping them cause people think you can just throw up shots and make it in.

Last edited by Danbuc09; 12-23-2015 at 06:04 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-23-2015, 06:10 PM   #6
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danbuc09
Yea, personally I think the other Diamonds suck even with their boosted stats. So far the only "cheesy" ones seem to be Jennings and Kyrie. I havent seen or tried J.R Smith, but I have all the other ones.

I think the other diamonds have terrible animations and DNA (how the got made) which makes them be wildly inconsistent. I've matched up against them multiple times and haven't had trouble stopping them cause people think you can just throw up shots and make it in.
those people dont know how to play but if you use them to their strength, they are hard to stop. I think Gold Kyrie is cheesy enough....in RTTP that card would do major damage.
Old 12-23-2015, 06:23 PM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by synistr
those people dont know how to play but if you use them to their strength, they are hard to stop. I think Gold Kyrie is cheesy enough....in RTTP that card would do major damage.

Yea, I think Kyrie will do the most damage since his gold is OP already. I think most of the kids won't bother learning how to use those other guys, but serious player could do some damage as you stated.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »