Home

Let's talk boosts.....

This is a discussion on Let's talk boosts..... within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 12-15-2015, 12:24 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
Let's talk boosts.....

OK...since this MyTeam mode is boring af.....and the only real excitement are the dynamic boosts/cuts, lets talk boosts/cuts. Who do you guys really seeing being very valuable in the next week(assuming that 2K update their ratings).

PG will go to a 93 imo. Just won Eastern conf player of the month.

Harden should have already gone up. He's actually been playing incredibly well over the past 5-6 games.

Reggie Jackson just had 36, 11, and 7 last night. and has been putting up big numbers for the past 2 weeks or so.

I expect a Marc Gasol boost. he just had a career high and has been having big double doubles for the past week. i expect zach randolph to get cut as well.

Draymond being slowly boosted is actually hilarious. he just had a 5x5 game which is sort of indicative of his play thus far. he should be around an 87 or so quite easily. top 3 PFs in the league so far.

John Wall has been out of his mind lately. past 7 games or so(not counting last night bc 2K likes to punish guys for one bad game out of several) he's been at a consistent 26, 11 and shooting really good from 3.

who would u consider going to get before the next update........whenever they decide to update.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-15-2015, 12:33 PM   #2
Banned

Re: Let's talk boosts.....

Also, my theory on why they refuse to just boost lebron for being as incredible as he's been......

The dupe screwed up the market with lebrons. hundreds were up for 500mt. i personally bought one for 25k. there are SO many people with Lebron that they just refuse to update him because so many already have him. its ridiculous seeing how the dupe happened because of their loose ends in programming.
Old 12-15-2015, 02:08 PM   #3
MVP

they updated the Jazz today. Favors gets a long overdue boost. He has been killing it. Also, Burks was long overdue. I want Harden if he goes back down in price. A few weeks ago I balked at him for 70k. He hasnt been anywhere near that since.

I probably will consider picking up DR Derozen since I dont have him. Maybe Bledsoe if I can find him for a good price. I have been saving lately or I wouldve been pulled the trigger on Lowry.
Old 12-15-2015, 02:54 PM   #4
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by synistr
they updated the Jazz today. Favors gets a long overdue boost. He has been killing it. Also, Burks was long overdue. I want Harden if he goes back down in price. A few weeks ago I balked at him for 70k. He hasnt been anywhere near that since.

I probably will consider picking up DR Derozen since I dont have him. Maybe Bledsoe if I can find him for a good price. I have been saving lately or I wouldve been pulled the trigger on Lowry.
i should have gotten lowry. i honestly pass on a lot of players because i just dont know when 2K is gonna actually get to the updates. there are a lot that I've called right but missed out on bc 2K has been slow as hell with their updates. we should have a 1 big boost a week at this point.

but favors was a good boost. he's been the only jazz player thats consistent. hopefully they take a good look at some of these other players doing well.
Old 12-19-2015, 01:19 PM   #5
MVP

P234thetruth's Arena

It's a big gamble but I took it bought DR Kyrie Irving for 120k. I'm hoping he will end up an amethyst if he plays well. If he goes amethyst were talking 200-300k value as we seen with Paul George and Westbrook etc.. He has supposedly looked great in practice.

Good gamble or not?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-19-2015, 08:14 PM   #6
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by P234thetruth
It's a big gamble but I took it bought DR Kyrie Irving for 120k. I'm hoping he will end up an amethyst if he plays well. If he goes amethyst were talking 200-300k value as we seen with Paul George and Westbrook etc.. He has supposedly looked great in practice.

Good gamble or not?
its a bit expensive but i spent 101k for PG when he was an 89 and sold him for over 300k just the other day. so it definitely could work out for you.
Old 12-19-2015, 08:33 PM   #7
Rookie

still expecting drummond to plateau around 89 and he took it to 4OT with 33/21 last night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by P234thetruth

Good gamble or not?
i assume you're on xb1; as for ps4 right now I wouldn't touch kyrie. he is 200k lowest right now on ps4. he's been out for so long and i'd really be scared of another injury quickly a la KD. i could also see him coming back and having a monster week. i'd sell high as soon as he got buffed.

MAVSCOWBOYSLONGHORNSRANGERS
Old 12-19-2015, 08:54 PM   #8
MVP

I picked up a Blake this weekend. Hope he gets a boost and I can make a lil bit off him.

I actually wanted Lowry for my lineup, just been too cheap to get him and havent been trying for a snipe.

Thats really it. I want a DR Lebron since my current one has badge glitch. I like the current one but I gotta get rid of it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »