Home

KD or Lebron

This is a discussion on KD or Lebron within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 11-04-2015, 09:23 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
KD or Lebron

have enough for a new amtheyst debating between KD and Lebron .. Current lineup is 99 kidd 95 drexler Paul george Ant Davis Cousins with westbrook thompson melo and butler on the bench.. will also have bob cousy from gauntlet soon..i want kd cause its another shooter .. but lebron is a great post scorer and great at defense with a solid shot too.. was really set on KD for the past 3 days but now im leaning towards lebron lol what would you guys reccomend ?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-04-2015, 10:02 AM   #2
Pro

ChiliPalmer's Arena

Re: KD or Lebron

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanBongRipz23
have enough for a new amtheyst debating between KD and Lebron .. Current lineup is 99 kidd 95 drexler Paul george Ant Davis Cousins with westbrook thompson melo and butler on the bench.. will also have bob cousy from gauntlet soon..i want kd cause its another shooter .. but lebron is a great post scorer and great at defense with a solid shot too.. was really set on KD for the past 3 days but now im leaning towards lebron lol what would you guys reccomend ?
LeBron has no solid shot, i have him since day one. Hes unreliable even when open, just as in real life. excellent in transition tho. I've played with KD in Gauntlet a lot and like his quick release (compared to 2k15). Cant tell if hes a reliable shooting option but as hes a weaker defender i would pick up LBJ.
Reward DUNCAN
Diamond PORZINGOD

Bench: THE BIG O-GOONRICH-FlyersIGGY-GRANDMA-Ammy GERMINATOR
Old 11-04-2015, 11:01 AM   #3
QNo
MVP

LeBron shoots well for me as a spot-up shooter, both of my guards have Dimer and my PG has Floor General so his standing 3 is effectively above 80. He's fully badged out though, that definitely helps. He makes everybody better with his badges (Anchor and Floor General), excels on the break and in the half-court. He's also one of the best perimeter defenders currently in the game.

KD is a better offensive card, most importantly a better shooter than LeBron. But he doesn't make is team better and is an average defender.
Old 11-04-2015, 11:43 AM   #4
MVP

Lebron is just better overall....but you cant lose with either one really. Depends on your playstyle and what you are trying to accomplish. I dominate with both in Gauntlet but in different ways. Lebron can pass, finish, or shoot it well enough for me. KD is almost money with his jumper if you put some good shoes on him and he is a nice finisher. I would stay away from Lebron's dynamic card for the moment. His 3pt is gonna drop.

I use KD's xmas shoes to give him 91 standing 3pt. I use Lebrons Nikes to give him 95 speed.

I just would always lean towards Lebron because of his passing and defense is better.
Old 11-04-2015, 02:44 PM   #5
Rookie

Thanks guys ive been leaning towards lebron just cause he better at pretty much everythng besides shooting .. and i have klay thompson carmelo and paul george .. i shoot my fair share of 3s and mid range shots ... ive used both in gauntlet Kd has a nice catch and shoot but lebron off the dribble from the bastket to about 18 feet out is unreal and his driving almost unstoppable gonna go with lebron also cause i think he will retain his value more but if i see a kd for a good price im gonna jump ... trying to find either for under 100k
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-05-2015, 01:41 AM   #6
Rookie

i was able to get lebron he is great .. how does he compare to amethyst scottie pippen ?
Old 11-05-2015, 05:26 AM   #7
QNo
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanBongRipz23
i was able to get lebron he is great .. how does he compare to amethyst scottie pippen ?
They're pretty similar players, same height, point-forwards with great defense. LeBron is more athletic and a little better at many things, Pippen is a better rebounder and way better mid-range shooter. Both are great cards.
Old 11-05-2015, 07:22 AM   #8
Pro

Scooby Doo's Arena

Personally I use KD (I don't have LeBron) and in my 6 amethyst lineup he is my MVP almost every time, usually scoring 25 5 and 5 or around that. I just switch off in domination with either AD's pick and roll cheese to then KD's pick and fade cheese (I gave him a gold effective screen badge and it works wonders)

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »