Home

Diamond MJ - 2700 Collection

This is a discussion on Diamond MJ - 2700 Collection within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-18-2015, 06:19 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Diamond MJ - 2700 Collection

Hey all.

I was posting this to ask the possibility of collecting 2,700 cards to get this monster. Currently I am sat on 290,000 MT from trading (Didnt spend any money on VC to buy packs), 200 cards in my collection, still 24 games to go in historic domination, and have a strong, all gold lineup.
What are my chances of getting to that achievement? How realistic is it?

Im thinking of collecting each team at a time, starting with current 76ers, and so on, collecting both regular and dynamic along the way.

Thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-18-2015, 07:41 AM   #2
Banned

Re: Diamond MJ - 2700 Collection

0%. There's only like 2,500 cards in the game atm and tbh you'll probably need well over one million to complete it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-18-2015, 08:41 AM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaysinSeason
0%. There's only like 2,500 cards in the game atm and tbh you'll probably need well over one million to complete it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I know that I need a few mill, but I'm happy to grind it out and trade
Old 10-18-2015, 09:18 AM   #4
MVP

I think there's closer to 2000 cards available to buy right now. You'd be wasting a ton on expensive dynamic cards most of which will be dirt cheap once reality hits.
Old 10-18-2015, 10:48 AM   #5
Banned

You need to constantly be making profit. The best way to do this is capital. the highest collection players that don't buy VC can make themselves up to roughly 1400 cards at this point without buying extremely expensive players.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-18-2015, 01:07 PM   #6
MVP

justlaze's Arena

Yep that is pretty true. Buying overpriced historic and dynamic cards isn't worth hence the prices are about to drop when dynamic/historic packs hit the market. I am at ~1525 cards and stopped the hunt for now, because I reached a point where there is no card under ~2000 to be added to my collection.
It actually feels good because I can now just enjoy the game on the court and stop "the auction house game" for a while.
Attached Images
File Type: png 4401.png (435.9 KB, 252 views)
Old 10-18-2015, 10:45 PM   #7
Rookie

Thinking I may give up hope, but then it just leaves me with no goal and MT sitting there...

Decisions.... :P
Old 10-19-2015, 02:57 AM   #8
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 38

It's literally impossible to get Diamond MJ right now since the total number of cards in the game is around 2,400.

Dynamic cards are also incredibly overpriced right now since they haven't been available in anything except preorder packs.

I will probably get to Amethyst Ralph Sampson sometime this week, but after that, I don't think I'll be able to get anyone higher until Dynamic card packs come out and crash that market.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »