Home

Best PG for 60k MT?

This is a discussion on Best PG for 60k MT? within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 05-30-2015, 11:00 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Best PG for 60k MT?

I'm trying to solidify my team for the deeper seeds in RTTP and I was wondering who is the all around best PG for the price. Both Magic and Big O look nice but they have low 3 ratings. I could go cheaper and pick up Ruby Lillard and have some points left to pick up depth. Anyone have some ideas for me?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-30-2015, 11:01 PM   #2
QNo
MVP

Re: Best PG for 60k MT?

I'd say that Magic and Big O are the best PGs period, so the price is justified. That being said Ruby Lillard is an offensive animal and an amazing shooter. If your lineup lacks in shooting but is great defensively he might be the better choice.
Old 05-30-2015, 11:06 PM   #3
Rookie

Aside from what QNo mentioned, you can look into Jason Kidd (On Thursdays), Billups, Tim Hardaway and Earl Monroe.

Oscar is your best option since he has a Sapphire so you'll loose only 10K going after him.

Last edited by Rockersdash; 05-30-2015 at 11:10 PM.
Old 05-30-2015, 11:28 PM   #4
Pro

pro_cow_tipper's Arena

Sapphire big O is really good, and he's actually a pretty decent shooter. He's much more optimal in the paint due to his size though. I've been needing a solid backup PG too. I don't ever stay with one guy more than a few games.

Has anybody tried ruby Kyrie? I love his handles, and his stats and badges look sooo appealing.
Pettit / McGinnis
Porzingod / Cousins
YouTube 🙂

Last edited by pro_cow_tipper; 05-30-2015 at 11:35 PM.
Old 05-30-2015, 11:35 PM   #5
QNo
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by pro_cow_tipper
Sapphire big O is really good, but he's actually a pretty good shooter. He's much more optimal in the paint due to his size though. I've been needing a solid backup PG too. I don't ever stay with one guy more than a few games.

Has anybody tried ruby Kyrie? I love his handles, and his stats and badges look sooo appealing.
Ruby Kyrie is great, probably the 2nd best release of any PG after Lillard.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-31-2015, 12:09 AM   #6
Pro

pro_cow_tipper's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by QNo
Ruby Kyrie is great, probably the 2nd best release of any PG after Lillard.
Man if I find him on a bid under market value he's undoubtedly getting purchased. I dropped 102 with him on rookie and 6 minute quarters against my friend who really doesn't play 2k and have needed him ever since haha. I really don't want to go through the painfully time consuming and expensive process of upgrading my gold's badges. Also, after Curry and Lebron, he has my favorite move set. Thanks for the response.

Edit: Cheapest one on PS4 is 105k bid... I saw one for 60k like an hour ago... smh
Pettit / McGinnis
Porzingod / Cousins
YouTube 🙂

Last edited by pro_cow_tipper; 05-31-2015 at 12:23 AM.
Old 05-31-2015, 01:53 AM   #7
Pro

yungsta404's Arena

it really depends on your playstyle. I think magic is hands down the most dominant point guard in the game. Hes a walking mismatch on offense(unstoppable post hook, great slasher and finisher due to size, respectable jumper and 3) and a lock down defender that can lockdown all the LBJs at PG and guard 4 positions overall.

its shocking how cheap he is, I would easy pay 150k+ for him.

I use the ruby 1 btw who has the highest rated jumpshot of them all
Old 05-31-2015, 02:15 AM   #8
MVP

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by pro_cow_tipper
Man if I find him on a bid under market value he's undoubtedly getting purchased. I dropped 102 with him on rookie and 6 minute quarters against my friend who really doesn't play 2k and have needed him ever since haha. I really don't want to go through the painfully time consuming and expensive process of upgrading my gold's badges. Also, after Curry and Lebron, he has my favorite move set. Thanks for the response.

Edit: Cheapest one on PS4 is 105k bid... I saw one for 60k like an hour ago... smh

He has another ruby coming out in the next few weeks don't over pay for him.

XB1

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »