Home

Ruby Shot Blockers

This is a discussion on Ruby Shot Blockers within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 05-22-2015, 01:54 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Ruby Shot Blockers

So i broke down and bought some VC. Opened a good amount of packs and wound up with 4 Alonzo mourning cards. I was happy till i checked the market place and saw about 100 of them already in there.

Has anyone pulled any of the other ruby cards yet?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-22-2015, 02:28 PM   #2
Rookie

Dengness9's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Ruby Shot Blockers

Quote:
Originally Posted by worstsportsgamer1977
So i broke down and bought some VC. Opened a good amount of packs and wound up with 4 Alonzo mourning cards. I was happy till i checked the market place and saw about 100 of them already in there.

Has anyone pulled any of the other ruby cards yet?
How much VC did you spend on packs? I'm sorry to hear 2K screwed yet another customer. 4 Zo's should not happen like that. Bull****.
Old 05-22-2015, 03:39 PM   #3
Pro

Readysetdiego's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengness9
How much VC did you spend on packs? I'm sorry to hear 2K screwed yet another customer. 4 Zo's should not happen like that. Bull****.
How is that 2k screwing a customer? When you buy packs you agree to spend virtual currency on something that generates a reward purely based on RNG for pulls.
Old 05-22-2015, 03:43 PM   #4
Pro

7 MT packs, no rubies for me. This new set is kind of lame, no real improvements on most of the players and some extremly ugly card pictures. I was excited about Ruby Ewing until I saw his card picture. Not worth my time and\or my MTs tbh. Another poor job done by 2k. FO2k!
Old 05-22-2015, 03:47 PM   #5
QNo
MVP

I really want that Mutombo. Looks like the best paint protector in the game outside of Onyx Wilt.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-22-2015, 04:28 PM   #6
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by QNo
I really want that Mutombo. Looks like the best paint protector in the game outside of Onyx Wilt.
Yep, he is nice. Unfortunately Mutombo is the only real "Eraser" card in the set with maxed out REB stats. All other players have the same REB stats as the regular card. Kind of lame compared to the 99 dunk and speed boost of all the Funky Dunkers.
Old 05-22-2015, 04:41 PM   #7
Pro

yungsta404's Arena

disappointed that the new shaq still has 78 stamina, one of the main reason I had to get rid of my gold shaq quickly. Dont understand how a young shaq has 78 stamina while both yao mings have 90 stamina +

the only shaq with good stamina is PD shaq.
Old 05-22-2015, 05:14 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
I spent just over 300k VC. Got a bunch of top end gold cards. All current players.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »