Home

Watching youtubers?

This is a discussion on Watching youtubers? within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 02-20-2015, 01:24 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Watching youtubers?

Do you like watching gameplay videos or pack openings? I suppose you could like both or even none too. It seems like most not even just myteam are doing more and more pack openings and less gameplay. I can see the odd best few players but maybe I missed the boat?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-20-2015, 01:44 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: Watching youtubers?

I only like pack openings once and awhile, but most of them COMPLAIN way too much to bare lately

Sent from my SCH-I800 using Tapatalk 2
Old 02-20-2015, 02:27 AM   #3
Pro

Shake4ndBake is the most annoying for both pack openings and gameplay, complains about not getting a new player/onyx when he has completed almost every teams collection, he plays out of control and can say his opponent cheeses when he doesn't, ever since he got VC all he does is drive to rim and hope for a dunk or complain for a foul.

Smoove I can stand because he is a realist and speaks truth 95% of the time but can get sick of his "You ain't blank and blank baby" and Mr. Splash man and all that, gets annoying after a while lol. Gento is iffy as well. Then STG is annoying and plays dumb. But I prefer gameplays because if/when they post pack openings they get jack squat or duplicates.

Last edited by Justin7; 02-20-2015 at 02:37 AM.
Old 02-20-2015, 03:33 AM   #4
Rookie

I don't watch any of them. I can't help but assume they all spend hundreds if not thousands of dollars on VC to be able to have every new Ruby, Onyx, Pink Diamond, etc. All of the video images are plastered with "OMG RUBY PACK PULLS!" or "BEST MY TEAM LINEUP!" it's pathetic. Smoove seem's like a decent enough guy though so I'll give him that.

But I can't give any credit to the "MyTeam Community" members. They all get invited to 2K because they have a few followers and what good did it do? They're basically free poster boys for 2K. Posting videos, tweeting, streaming, everything is all peachy and great. Except it's not. MyTeam is broken.
Old 02-20-2015, 06:21 AM   #5
Rookie

Two bros Gaming is solid, a good balance of good criticism without the whiney complaints

Sent from my SCH-I800 using Tapatalk 2
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-20-2015, 07:15 AM   #6
Pro

Vroman's Arena

nk141 has got best MyTeam gameplay videos imo.He's not known for many unfortunately. Shows real success with playing smart basketball, even running plays. Has own style of play instead going most efficient "stacked expensive team" route like every popular nba 2k youtuber.

shawtdawg240 - 2nd favorite for me. He plays quick ranked, online leagues and myteam. Tries to keep gameplay sim like as well, sometimes get burned out and whine alot vs cheesy opponents. Been watching most of his vids, but he hasn't uploaded new vid for a while.

Chris Smoove is greatest entertainer i got to admit, although I'm getting annoyed fast by his catch phrases. His nba 2k10 online league games were my favorite, kinda similar to nk141 now for the thought he used to put into his gameplay there. Nowadays I only watch his MyTeam vids (those myplayer vids are so repetative and predictable). His team is super stacked with expensive players, but atleast he know how to use the talent his team got and makes quite entertaining gameplay vids.
Old 02-20-2015, 08:51 AM   #7
MVP

OVR: 2

I don't really watch any of them, I'd rather play the game. Every once in awhile I'll watch a pack opening just to see how other people fare when they open 200k. At least 2k doesn't really give the MT youtubers anything for free. A lot of people accuse EA of giving top youtubers free cards/better packs in order to get people to buy packs thinking odds are better. The whole Bo Jackson gift only increased the tension with the people and EA since the night before, a bunch of people were offering large amounts of coins for a non limited gift.

C- Pink Shaq/Saph Russell/Saph Moses Malone
PF- Saph Hakeem/ Gold Lebron/ Saph David Robinson
SF- Pink Melo/ Diamond KD
SG- 90-91 MJ/ Ruby 97-98 Kobe
PG- Ruby Magic/ Ruby Payton
Old 02-20-2015, 12:11 PM   #8
MVP

Hustle Westbrook's Arena

nk141
Bud22089
ShawtDawg240
Cnick24
Shake4ndbake
Chris Smoove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »