Home

'14-'15 Collection Rewards

This is a discussion on '14-'15 Collection Rewards within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 01-21-2015, 03:44 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
'14-'15 Collection Rewards

It appears as though they are about to patch the Shake and Bake Method. They have a new tab for reward collection with a player from each of the 25,000 MT reward teams.

Sorry to those of you who use the method but it appears its back to the AH grind for all of you!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-21-2015, 04:39 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: '14-'15 Collection Rewards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phanatic21
It appears as though they are about to patch the Shake and Bake Method. They have a new tab for reward collection with a player from each of the 25,000 MT reward teams.

Sorry to those of you who use the method but it appears its back to the AH grind for all of you!
This patch idea is dumb for a number of reasons. First, not everyone is doing this farming method. You are punishing the many for the actions of the few. That's never logical. Secondly, it was going on long before Shake posted anything. Guys openly talked about it on here for at least a month before any video. Thirdly, what about those of us that have already completed all of the 14-15 collection? Are we now going to get those players as well? Or do we get left out because we already got our 25k? If this patch is indeed what it looks like, 2K is over reacting and making business decisions based on personal feelings. Ronnie needs to deflate his ego like a New England football.
Old 01-21-2015, 04:41 PM   #3
Rookie

stowie's Arena

So I wonder what happens if you've already done the collection and scored the 25K MT... will the newly added player just unlock?
Old 01-21-2015, 04:45 PM   #4
Pro

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by stowie
So I wonder what happens if you've already done the collection and scored the 25K MT... will the newly added player just unlock?
You don't get 25MT and a player. You get one or the other. The player is in a pack in your collection rewards.

Ryan/Scherzer/Fernandez/Cueto/Darvish
Old 01-21-2015, 05:14 PM   #5
Rookie

stowie's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by vc15
You don't get 25MT and a player. You get one or the other. The player is in a pack in your collection rewards.
Yes, but will I get this player in a reward pack for the team collections I've already done and received the 25K.

eg. I've completed the Kings collection a week ago, already got the MT... will Sapphire Darren Collison (yay!) be there waiting for me now?

Just found the answer:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LD2K on Twitter
Completing collections in MyTEAM now rewards you Sapphires. If you've already completed, you will be rewarded those Sapphires retroactively.

Dev. is rolling out the completed collection Sapphires right now. Will let you know when that process is done. Sapphires CAN'T be auctioned.

More sapphire players added means better players for RTTP & Domination, as well as more cards going towards your checklist.

If you previously completed a collection (even if you sold players afterwards), you will still get the Sapphires. May take time to roll out.

Last edited by stowie; 01-21-2015 at 05:21 PM. Reason: Question answered
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-21-2015, 05:17 PM   #6
Rookie

I'm so mad right now. So I had one last player left for the Heat Collection. Chris Anderson. He cost too much last night, so I waited for today to find a good price. Finally got a decent price today, and.. I get a popup that said Heat Collection card. I'm like.. wtf.. where's my 25k?

I go to my rewards and open the pack.. saphire luol deng. I'm like ok... where's my 25k?

I go to collections and see the rewards for the teams and there's no more 25k for any team! WTF?!?!? I wasted 20k to complete the heat collection thinking i'm gonna get 25k and nope... wtf?!??! I don't want saphire luol deng! I want my 25k!!!! I missed it by a few hours? WOW.. smh @ 2k

Thanks for the heads up, 2k! #sarcasm

omg, I'm so mad right now. So does this mean that since it's super hard to get MT now, the prices on the auction houses will sky rocket? smh.
Old 01-21-2015, 05:21 PM   #7
Rookie

Chris Manning 2K15 @LD2K · 8m 8 minutes ago
If you previously completed a collection (even if you sold players afterwards), you will still get the Sapphires. May take time to roll out
Old 01-21-2015, 05:27 PM   #8
Rookie

Very interesting ... Ive completed all the 25k MT Challenges and ive sold back most players .. i just noticed i had sapphire Demar Derozan and Ricky Rubio Waiting for me Idk how i got them still or what happened to the other ones but im really happy about derozan and rubio I hope the other collections i completed come in to prob a glitch i got lucky on tho since i sold them back

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »