Home

MyTeam gold packs

This is a discussion on MyTeam gold packs within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 01-11-2014, 12:52 PM   #1
Rookie

Ajoyner41's Arena

OVR: 0
MyTeam gold packs

I was wondering how many cards you get in a gold pack? Basically what does a gold pack normally consist of? Also, what packs do you favor the most or like to buy?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-11-2014, 01:19 PM   #2
Rookie

Finess's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: MyTeam gold packs

All gold everything, I think it has 4 or 5 cards. You are guaranteed a gold player, I got Wade 2 days ago in my last gold pack, gold contract, gold skill, Bulls coach and something else it slips me. I would say it is worth it, going to start buying one a week.
Old 01-11-2014, 01:43 PM   #3
Rookie

Ajoyner41's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finess
All gold everything, I think it has 4 or 5 cards. You are guaranteed a gold player, I got Wade 2 days ago in my last gold pack, gold contract, gold skill, Bulls coach and something else it slips me. I would say it is worth it, going to start buying one a week.
I bought one and I got some cards but the player was bosh. Feel like I kinda gt screwed but oh well
Old 01-12-2014, 03:34 AM   #4
Rookie

Finess's Arena

OVR: 1

Bosh isn't all that bad , he is gold though right?
Old 01-12-2014, 03:36 AM   #5
Rookie

QB1N's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajoyner41
I bought one and I got some cards but the player was bosh. Feel like I kinda gt screwed but oh well
Bosh may not fit your playstyle but hes very good if you use him properly.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-12-2014, 05:34 PM   #6
Rookie

Mr_3Inches's Arena

Haven't played with Bosh yet but that's definitely not a bad pickup. Worst player i received in a gold pack was probably Kawhi Leonard so you definitely get good value with those packs
Old 01-13-2014, 01:35 PM   #7
Rookie

Gortat as a gold is pretty iffy though... he was my first Gold pickup. Then it was Curry.
Old 01-20-2014, 10:01 AM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_3Inches
Haven't played with Bosh yet but that's definitely not a bad pickup. Worst player i received in a gold pack was probably Kawhi Leonard so you definitely get good value with those packs
I used Kawhi off the bench for a while before I unlocked better players to replace him with. He can hit the three consistently (he has a good release point, or at least he does to me) and he's a good athletic defender. I was using him to guard guys like LeBron and KD when I went up against them. When he's at the SF with Paul George at SG they're a scary defensive mid court.

Marcin Gortat is probably the worst Gold player you can unlock. I would say feel relieved when you do get him, but we all know how they love to dump a crummy duplicate in your lap when you're hoping for someone else.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »