Home

College Baseball: Road to Omaha

This is a discussion on College Baseball: Road to Omaha within the MVP MLB Baseball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MVP MLB Baseball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 07-08-2022, 05:56 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
College Baseball: Road to Omaha

I present to you College Baseball:Road to Omaha mod for pc. This is the college version of the MVP series of 06/07. I have attached some early work in progress photos that highlight a little about what this mod will be. The plan is to update all schools uniforms and roster to present day. We plan to make as many cosmetic upgrades as the game will allow, with plans to also upgrade AI gameplay logic and the crowd atmosphere. If you are interested in being apart of this mod please feel free to reach out as we are open to any help and knowledge about the game anyone may bring. We are currently looking into new overlays/scorebugs, a faster way to edit rosters, and much more. Thanks in advance to anyone with help and we hope you all look forward to taking control of your favorite college baseball team on the road to Omaha.
Attached Images
File Type: png powder blue.png (2.04 MB, 433 views)
File Type: jpg powederblue.jpg (161.2 KB, 437 views)
File Type: jpg RTOElko4.jpg (132.9 KB, 442 views)
File Type: png RTOElko2.png (1.94 MB, 423 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-08-2022, 03:20 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 10
Re: College Baseball: Road to Omaha

Wow, this looks fantastic!
So, I don't get it, are you modding MVP NCAA 06 and 07 or are you modding 05 but with College artwork and rosters?
Old 07-08-2022, 04:17 PM   #3
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinpanalley
Wow, this looks fantastic!
So, I don't get it, are you modding MVP NCAA 06 and 07 or are you modding 05 but with College artwork and rosters?
Right now we are dialed in on MVP 06.. we have been able to mess around with datafiles to get alot better gameplay from the AI.. as well as change the entire atmosphere. By using MVP 06 we will have the ability to have a true college experience. Recruiting, players transfering and the amazing sound of the ping of an aluminum bat. while this is in early development we plan to release a beta version that features all updated SEC teams in the near future. Thanks for taking the time to check it out.. more updates very soon
Old 07-08-2022, 04:19 PM   #4
Banned

geaux tigers!
Attached Images
File Type: png lsu.png (1.99 MB, 414 views)
File Type: jpg lsu4.jpg (178.4 KB, 420 views)
Old 07-15-2022, 06:45 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 2

I'm curious to know why you wouldn't focus on modding MVP NCAA 07. MVP NCAA 07 has new features, more teams, and better game play. It would appear that the datafiles are similar, if not the same.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2022, 04:38 PM   #6
Cod
MVP

Cod's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by rom3
I'm curious to know why you wouldn't focus on modding MVP NCAA 07. MVP NCAA 07 has new features, more teams, and better game play. It would appear that the datafiles are similar, if not the same.
While I agree, I believe more people are playing MVP NCAA 06 based on what I've seen on Twitch, Youtube, etc.
Old 09-22-2022, 08:47 AM   #7
Rookie

I installed additional uniforms for one team as test to see if extra slots were available in game... no such luck. Game crashed when i got to uniform select screen. 2 uniforms per team is all we will be able to do. Still better than nothing.

I have soft mod xbox and ftp from an old xp computer dedicated to mvpmods tools and utilities. Problem with xbox is the swizzled images. Tough to figure what they actually are, as some of the image files are not in mvp 05.

Not sure if there was ever an ability to "unswizzle" the images. That would make a new overlay and other menu items a lot easier.
Old 09-23-2022, 05:59 PM   #8
Rookie

Here's a couple bats my son wanted.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg vandal.jpg (230.7 KB, 340 views)
File Type: jpg vandal2.jpg (227.1 KB, 332 views)
File Type: jpg vandal3.jpg (222.0 KB, 330 views)

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MVP MLB Baseball »