Home

Screen not fitting right

This is a discussion on Screen not fitting right within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 04-05-2020, 07:40 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Screen not fitting right

Anyone else having an issue with the game’s screen not fitting the tv properly? The edges are cut off because they are “too big” for the tv screen. This is the only game I have that does this and I can’t find I. The settings how to change the vertical and horizontal display of the show 20.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-05-2020, 08:13 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Screen not fitting right

Head to the settings in the playstation menu and go to screen setting page. There, you can adjust the screen size and have that reflect in the show
Old 04-06-2020, 08:05 AM   #3
Rookie

Drop_ya_mitts's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRage
Anyone else having an issue with the game’s screen not fitting the tv properly? The edges are cut off because they are “too big” for the tv screen. This is the only game I have that does this and I can’t find I. The settings how to change the vertical and horizontal display of the show 20.
Yeah as Nate said. It also asks you to set this up when you load up the game first time
Old 04-06-2020, 10:54 AM   #4
Pro

mrsaito's Arena

OVR: 1

Playing MLBTS 20 is the first time in years that I haven't had to shrink the screen to accomodate the game. Then of course I would forget to set it back to default (full size) which would negatively impact other games. I don't know what is different this year but if I shrink the screen I get a black border around the game.

I do remember getting a message during installation referring to a 'video display adjustment' that was made (not interactively, it just happened) but that could have meant a lot of different things.

The place to do this if you need to is under the Settings/Sound and Screen/ menu.
Old 04-07-2020, 12:01 AM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by natejelinek
Head to the settings in the playstation menu and go to screen setting page. There, you can adjust the screen size and have that reflect in the show
I have 65' inch and screen never fit. Saw this post and found that it could be adjusted. WOW did that change way game looked. So much better now, Thank you
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »