Home

Some mistakes on the Red Sox

This is a discussion on Some mistakes on the Red Sox within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 03-30-2017, 07:04 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Some mistakes on the Red Sox

As a Red Sox fan, I've noticed a few mistakes. Nothing major but annoying nonetheless. They still announce Hanley as a left fielder coming up to bat. Hasn't played there in a year and a half. Relief pitcher Robby Scott is a right hander in game. He's a lefty that made his debut late last season. Marco Hernandez is a switch hitter in game when he stopped switch hitting in 2014 playing at high A.

I know Scott and Hernandez aren't well known players but it's disappointing to see details like this missed. Not sure how they got the wrong info since it's a baseball reference or Google search away
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-30-2017, 07:25 PM   #2
Rookie

IamAdderlyn's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Some mistakes on the Red Sox

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctorduck
As a Red Sox fan, I've noticed a few mistakes. Nothing major but annoying nonetheless. They still announce Hanley as a left fielder coming up to bat. Hasn't played there in a year and a half. Relief pitcher Robby Scott is a right hander in game. He's a lefty that made his debut late last season. Marco Hernandez is a switch hitter in game when he stopped switch hitting in 2014 playing at high A.

I know Scott and Hernandez aren't well known players but it's disappointing to see details like this missed. Not sure how they got the wrong info since it's a baseball reference or Google search away
They did something similar last year with the Yankees, one lefty reliever was right handed for some reason.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »