Home

MLB 15 The Show Patch 1.02 Available Now, Details Included (PS3, PS4)

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show Patch 1.02 Available Now, Details Included (PS3, PS4) within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 04-30-2015, 07:58 AM   #473
"ADAPT OR DIE"

jcar0725's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: MLB 15 The Show Patch 1.02 Available Now, Details Included (PS3, PS4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
Yep...agreed.
They should separate the logic a bit more.....what I mean is....guys from home to first....to second....should be aggressive on throws home(taking the extra base)....I'm very, very glad to see that this year.(brings a smile to my face actually!)
But I do feel that they go for three too much and definitely are going home in situations where they should stay put a bit too much.
Not crazy bad....just head shaking at times.
But....last year was too much station to station IMO as well....so they just need a slight tweak back....

M.K.
Knight165
I use auto-baserunning and I really like the randomness of the baserunning this year. There are times when I'm yelling "NOOOOOO" but then about 1/2 the time, they end up being safe. I think it's cool. If it was always a guarantee one way or another I think it would get boring.
Old 04-30-2015, 12:08 PM   #474
Rookie

parky_17's Arena

OVR: 0

[*] Year to Year Saves modifications – Properly handling a small batch of players who were not in the league in MLB 14, and how they transfer over to MLB 15.[/list][/quote]

Anyone know what this actually means?

TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS
TORONTO BLUE JAYS
WASHINGTON CAPITALS
DETROIT PISTONS
Old 04-30-2015, 12:22 PM   #475
Just started!

Even after the patch came out last week, does anyone still notice the PS3 version still crashes right after an offline franchise mode game has just completed? I also noticed that McCuthen's hair is still long in the game, even though it may be short in his player profile. Makes me wonder how much of the patch has taken hold in my digital downloaded version...?

I can edit players unlike I wasn't able to do before, but I am not sure what else has taken hold and what hasn't.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-30-2015, 06:03 PM   #476
Pro

mrsaito's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smallville102001
What do you mean?
What I mean Smallville is that pre-patch I thought the fielding was as good as it's ever been. I play on veteran level BTW. Running down a fly ball was a bit dicey but mostly doable; it was the proper level of difficulty for me.

After the patch it was a bit harder to get into the right position but all of the sudden the ball was just clanking out of my glove like it was made of iron. Not all the time mind you but more than should happen in MLB.

I was able to get the game back to where it was for me pre-patch with the fielding sliders.
Old 04-30-2015, 06:13 PM   #477
Rookie

I'm playing the PS3 version and still am hearing the PA announcer errors ("Now pitching for the Dodgers…" and winning pitcher error). Is this also still happening on the PS4 version?
Old 04-30-2015, 11:03 PM   #478
Pro

dazzelle's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tribefan98
I'm playing the PS3 version and still am hearing the PA announcer errors ("Now pitching for the Dodgers…" and winning pitcher error). Is this also still happening on the PS4 version?
PS4
I am getting the correct teams announced for the RP but am having issues with the W/L pitchers being announced post game. Sometimes i have no W/L pitchers announced,sometimes i get the pitchers but no line score announced and a few times i have had it work perfectly.
Old 05-01-2015, 12:44 AM   #479
Permanently Banned

nomo17k's Arena

OVR: 38

I just had this bug appearing in an online game that I played:

http://theshownation.com/bug_reports/10287

Basically a HR not counting, and the batter runner stays at 1B.

Are the devs aware of this bug still existing? I saved the 15 min video, so I could post it if it helps.
Old 05-01-2015, 04:16 AM   #480
All Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsaito
What I mean Smallville is that pre-patch I thought the fielding was as good as it's ever been. I play on veteran level BTW. Running down a fly ball was a bit dicey but mostly doable; it was the proper level of difficulty for me.

After the patch it was a bit harder to get into the right position but all of the sudden the ball was just clanking out of my glove like it was made of iron. Not all the time mind you but more than should happen in MLB.

I was able to get the game back to where it was for me pre-patch with the fielding sliders.

So you felt like you where seeing more drop fly balls and like the fielding was less smooth?

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »