Home

How's your franchise going MLB 15 Edition

This is a discussion on How's your franchise going MLB 15 Edition within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 04-01-2015, 10:21 AM   #1
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41
How's your franchise going MLB 15 Edition

I might be blind, but I did not see this thread up for this game. So I figured I'd get it started. I transferred over a save from MLB 14 that was still in April 14 that I just started to get ready for 15 and I am sitting at 8-17 with the Twins. I am using the OSFM Opening Day 2.0 rosters.

Despite being 8-17, my FA signing Joe Blanton is 3-0 for me with 3 complete games. Yes, all 3 starts have been complete games since I signed him and he has a .67 ERA as two were shutouts. I don't know why he is pitching so well when the rest of my staff is below average results wise, but I'll take it.

This lineup is rough to hit with. Most of my guys are .220 to .260, except for Mauer who is at an amazing .170 still on the last day of April. He hits the ball and he hits it hard. It always finds a glove though.

So how is everyone else's franchise going?

― Plato
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-01-2015, 12:01 PM   #2
Rookie

leinhart_6's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: How's your franchise going MLB 15 Edition

I have a Twins franchise too from 14, although I started up a new one in 15 with the A's. Played one game so far and threw a complete game shut out on 3 hits with Sonny Gray. I stuck out at least 10 times against Darvish and my one run was scored on a wild pitch Lol Won that game 1-0
Old 04-01-2015, 12:19 PM   #3
Rise up!

GruffyMcGuiness's Arena

OVR: 6

Still struggling to decide on a team! May use the Braves for the first time ever since they're going to be so weak this year. The rotation plus Kimbrel, Freeman, Simmons should be a good group to build around.
Old 04-01-2015, 01:08 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 4

I'm playing with the Twins from 14. Finished last year with 71 wins.( I play all 162 games.) had money to spend in offseason but nobody wanted to play for me. Boston spent more on 3 guys in FA then my total budget. Brought up some prospects to fill holes. Traded a top prospect for a closer. (Traded ours at deadline last year.) Spring Training was very rough (4-20). Started on 15 with 2 games left in Spring Training. Season has started well taking 2 of 3 @Det and won the first game @Chi. Have played on Hall of Fame difficulty since start of last year. Buxton and Mauer are red hot to start. Sano and Pouffe are struggling out of the gate. I broadcast all games on Twitch. Holmstrom20 is name if u want to watch.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »