Home

MLB 15 The Show OS Community Impressions

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show OS Community Impressions within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 04-08-2015, 03:13 AM   #385
Member of Rush Nation

CujoMatty's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: MLB 15 The Show OS Community Impressions

Quote:
Originally Posted by THESHAMISASHAME
Trophies are fun and I always Platinum The Show within a week Though the last one may take a while because Im not buying those stub things .

More impressions so I basically only play in Post Season mode but I notice all games start at night pitch dark so thats kinda odd and disappointing so I decide to do a Season mode sim to Post Season and like magic I have day and even night games with sunsets and its wonderful lightening again and even the presentation seems more lively and less generic like in Post Season mode ?

Now Im playing with A&S sliders and I have to say it again how gameplay unfolds is freaky scary as it so realistic looking and feeling !

I mean the cutoffs , positioning , the logic , the ball physics this game has been tweaked to near perfection gameplay wise and thats almost right out of the box and nothing has looked off to me .

Just so many little subtle things SCEA got right and even down to slow guys lumber down the line properly and fielding animations are much improved though Catching still is unresponsive at times .

Cant wait to get the Highlight reel back soon and a updated roster
I lost a game by trying to get navarro in scoring position and stretching a sure double with anyone else in the league but maybe molina. It was kinda fun yelling run you fat @#$! At my tv screen though.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-08-2015, 06:26 AM   #386
Pro

Herschie's Arena

OVR: 0

The new lighting system is fantastic. I just lost a tough 19 inning game at Wrigley. What was cool was that the game started at 1:20.

Since not only the progression of the lighting is dead on, but so is the lighting itself, the game looked just like those peaceful sunny afternoons at the ballpark that I remember as a kid. Because the sun and shadows are so dead on, it brings back those memories that past versions of this game for some reason didn't.

But it was also cool watching the shadows creep across the field as the afternoon went into the evening hours, and eventually towards the end of the game, even that turned into dusk. Around 5, it brought back memories of rush hour traffic on I90 after I had the brilliant idea of eating Taco Bell beforehand. In any case, the lighting on the field perfectly matched the time on the Wrigley scoreboard, and that was so cool.

I've also been playing some absolutely epic games so far this year. We just need a patch to fix some bugs, and this terrific game will be absolutely perfect. Here's a photo from the game:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 11118114_10153835038313228_7602106969480631919_o.jpg (245.4 KB, 239 views)
Old 04-08-2015, 10:29 AM   #387
All Star

Man 19 innings is a long long game. I had a 15 inning game that I won 4-3 on a walk off error lol. The CPU had a fly ball go passed them that allowed me to score form first with 2 outs or I would have been going to a 16th inning if they caught the ball like they should have.
Old 04-08-2015, 04:01 PM   #388
All Star

Any one else finding this game to be way way harder then in the past? In the past I would play on like all star for both hitting and pitching. Right now I am in my 6th game on DD and still at rookie for both hitting and pitching and I just gave up 7 runs in only 4 innings with bumgarner and I am hitting into like a million double plays a game. I don't think I have had a game yet with out hitting into at least one double play and most games it has been like 2 or 3 a game.
Old 04-08-2015, 04:16 PM   #389
Faceuary!

N51_rob's Arena

OVR: 54

Don't know if its a server thing or not, but today it took me 4:30 from hitting the option button to log into the game, the time before that I got a CE error.

Twitch

Finally Access to Coaches Tape! Coaches Film Analysis

2 Minute Warning PS4 Madden 18 Franchise
Washington Redskins (0-0) Last Game: N/A
Year 1:
Old 04-08-2015, 04:18 PM   #390
Pro

Although I love the game, I am definitely looking forward to a patch to fix some of the most glaring issues. What's affecting me directly are the Wrigley Field boundaries problems where foul balls in a certain spot are called home runs. I benefit from this once but it went against me three times.
Old 04-08-2015, 05:12 PM   #391
Banned

OVR: 27

Managers are still wearing jackets in the summer months. Why?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-08-2015, 06:58 PM   #392
Rookie

Pt81094's Arena

For the life of me i cannot sign a single free agent in the offseason of franchise mode..i have tried i even offered Brayan Pena a 2 yr/ 12 million dollar contract and he had no interest while the Rays offered 2yr/ 3.14 and he will sign with them..am i doing something wrong?

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »