Home

Which MLB Team is the Most Intriguing to Play As This Year? (Roundtable)

This is a discussion on Which MLB Team is the Most Intriguing to Play As This Year? (Roundtable) within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 02-21-2015, 10:33 AM   #9
Pro

rkocjay's Arena

OVR: 0
yankees with there post jeter roster and thisA Roid guy. But exciting to see my yankees in mlb the show and real life
Old 02-21-2015, 10:42 AM   #10
LADetermined

ShowTyme15's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Which MLB Team is the Most Intriguing to Play As This Year? (Roundtable)

Padres, Cubs, Red Sox, and Marlins are intriguing teams. With year to year saves I have a Tigers franchise going that I may continue depending on how many new coaches they got into the game. If all the teams have correct coaches (or at least most teams) I may start a new one with the Cubs.
Old 02-21-2015, 10:42 AM   #11
Rookie

As a big reds fan I'm always excited to play with them , the new look Padres could be fun too !!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-21-2015, 11:10 AM   #12
Rookie

aldon_47's Arena

OVR: 2
I always have at least one franchise going with my hometown Twins and I was very excited to continue the save from '14 but with all the changes they have made (new manager, Torii Hunter, Santana, etc.) I think I might have also fire up a completely new one. Ill still keep my old save but I have a feeling that one will go by the wayside. Probably have a new one with the Cards as well since they are my #2 team.
Old 02-21-2015, 11:17 AM   #13
Hall Of Fame

redsox4evur's Arena

I am going to be using the Sox again. I may give the new look the Padres a try.
Old 02-21-2015, 11:19 AM   #14
Banned

Clarke99's Arena

Worst and biggest head scratcher - Boston red Sox? AL east is the worst division not just in the AL maybe in the league.

The team really getting the shaft is the oakland A's almost entirely revamped with solid players and if you don't think they'll be a factor I'd bet you
Old 02-21-2015, 11:26 AM   #15
Hall Of Fame

redsox4evur's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarke99
Worst and biggest head scratcher - Boston red Sox? AL east is the worst division not just in the AL maybe in the league.

The team really getting the shaft is the oakland A's almost entirely revamped with solid players and if you don't think they'll be a factor I'd bet you
If you know the Red Sox way. Then you would know Lester was gone when the regular season started. They do not want to pay pitchers over the age of 30 big bucks like Lester wanted. And Sandoval was a great signing, IMO. He allows Bogaerts to ultimately move back to SS where he should have been all season. And he takes over the ****ty Will Middlebrooks. Hanley is a question mark but he should be alright. He has a bat and as long as he can learn to play the wall he will be fine in Boston.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-21-2015, 11:34 AM   #16
MVP

HypoLuxa13's Arena

Finally going to run a Cubs franchise with minimal setup. Past years I've had to edit the heck out of their minor league rosters to get some of their young talent created. This year I'll only have to edit/create a few guys and I won't have to sim ahead 2-3 seasons to get the roster built up. I can start playing games right away.

Besides my Cubs franchise being my primary one, I like to run a couple others using primarily simming and acting like a true GM.

- This year I think I may tear down the Anaheim Angels and start over while Trout is still young, and build around him. The Pujols and Hamilton contracts will be hard to unload, assuming trade logic is indeed improved this year.

-Also, I may try a Royals franchise, see if I can make moves to get them over the hump and win a world series.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »