Home

FenwayMac 2019 Pure Legend Sliders Meter/Zone

This is a discussion on FenwayMac 2019 Pure Legend Sliders Meter/Zone within the MLB The Show Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Sliders
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 04-23-2019, 11:29 AM   #1
Pro

OVR: 3
FenwayMac 2019 Pure Legend Sliders Meter/Zone

Fenwaymac 2019 Pure Legend Sliders

Now in vault under same name. Please give them a try and rate them as well!

Follow my season stats for HUM and CPU. spreadsheet is updated after each game. The data breaks down HUM and CPU stats for each individual game, while cumulative stats are in the top rows of the spreadsheet. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

I love seeing box score results, plus the are kind of fun to make. If you would like to post a box score with your results to this thread, here is the link: https://dynasties.operationsports.co...id=1&sport=mlb

BATTING & BASERUNNING
Hitting Difficulty - Legend
Hitting Interface -Zone
- Input Type - Buttons
- Analog Type - Flick
- Plate Coverge Indicator - On
- PCI Appearance - Wedge
Hitting View – Fish Eye
In-Play View Offense - Medium
Ball Trail – Daytime Only
Guess Pitch - Off
Baserunning Decisions - Assist

PITCHING
Pitching Difficulty - Legend
Pitching Interface - Meter
Pitch Feedback - On
Pitching View – Broadcast
Pitching Ball Marker – Classic On
Pitch Confidence - On

FIELDING
Throwing Interface - Buttons
Throwing Meter - On
Throwing Difficulty - Legend
Fielding Decision - Assist
Throwing Decision - Off
In-Play View - Medium
Throw Cancelling - Off
One Button Dive/Jump - Off

GENERAL
Strike Zone - On
Hot Zones – Pitching Preview
Warm Up Relievers - On
Dynamic Difficulty Updates - Progress
Tutorial Tips - Off

SLIDERS
Dynamic Difficulty Sensitivity - 5
Human Contact - 6
Human Power - 4
Human Timing -5
Human Foul Frequency - 4
Human Solid Hits - 4
Human Starter Stamina - 7
Human Reliever Stamina -3
Human Pitch Control - 3
Human Pitcher Consistency - 5
CPU Contact - 2
CPU Power - 6
CPU Timing - 0
CPU Foul Frequency - 4
CPU Solid Hits - 3
CPU Starter Stamina - 5
CPU Reliever Stamina - 2
CPU Pitcher Control - 4
CPU Pitcher Consistency - 5
CPU Strike Frequency - 5
CPU Manager Hook - 6
CPU Pickoffs - 5
Fastball Pitch Speed - 4
Offspeed Pitch Speed - 4
Fielding Errors Infield - 6
Fielding Errors Outfield - 5
Throwing Errors Infield - 6
Throwing Errors Outfield - 5
Fielder Run Speed – 2
Fielder Reaction - 3
Fielder Arm Strength Infield - 4
Fielder Arm Strength Outfield - 4
Baserunner Speed - 4
Baserunner Steal Ability - 5
Baserunner Steal Frequency - 5
Wind - 5
Injury Frequency - 6
Trade Frequency - 5

Last edited by FenwayMac; 04-26-2019 at 01:29 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-23-2019, 11:42 AM   #2
Pro

Re: FenwayMac 2019 Pure Legend Sliders Meter/Zone

Ready to kick it up a notch?

I am a big fan of meter pitching and zone hitting because it feels like I am playing a more active role in the outcome of the game. With legend pitching I feel actively engaged in every at bat, every pitch sequence, where any tiny lapse of attention could cost me big.

With hitting I feel the same way. I want to know that my PCI placement and timing helped me rip that go-ahead run-scoring double into the corner, or smashing a hanging curve. It just feels more rewarding.

For those of you looking for more of a challenge, a smaller PCI, tougher pitching from more dominant performance from pitching aces ,this set will hopefully
fit the bill. Also with OSFM rosters and (hopefully) less patches in the future, this is as good time as any to roll out one more set.

Already in testing and pitching is already done from last set, so shouldn’t be long. If you have used my HOF hitting sliders please let me know areas that could have been better and I will focus that into the legend set.
Old 04-23-2019, 02:52 PM   #3
MVP

eric7064's Arena

OVR: 1

Looking forward to these. I am a meter/zone guy. I feel its a bit to easy to make contact this year, and I am hardly every striking out. I also feel I am pinpointing my pitches to easily on legend. So I am excited to see what you have.
Old 04-23-2019, 06:33 PM   #4
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric7064
Looking forward to these. I am a meter/zone guy. I feel its a bit to easy to make contact this year, and I am hardly every striking out. I also feel I am pinpointing my pitches to easily on legend. So I am excited to see what you have.
Well, in two games of testing I struck out 27 times! Obviously I need to adapt, but the uptick in velocity, much smaller PCI and more aggressive pitching by the CPU made a huge difference in K results. Mad Bum was a beast.
Old 04-23-2019, 10:28 PM   #5
MVP

Rmiok222's Arena

OVR: 0

I’ve been playing with the set we talked about. It’s been a very nice variety of offensive outcomes.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-23-2019, 10:52 PM   #6
MVP

Rmiok222's Arena

One thing I’ll also add is I feel like no matter what I was blasting 2-3 HRs a game on any HOF set I’ve used. Since I’ve been playing with Legend it’s WAY more realistic in that aspect. With Cleveland I’m averaging about one per game so far

Old 04-24-2019, 05:44 PM   #7
Pro

Legend Pure Sliders are live in the vault and in post #1 and I gotta say I really love using them. Give them a try and let me know what you think!

A few thoughts

- Hitting feels really good, but you will definitely need to be disciplined. I set default speed to four, but really set it to where you are comfortable. really shorten up your zone and don't chase, as the pitchers breaking stuff is that much better on legend. Discipline!

- There is something really great about a smaller PCI. I feel that the feedback is way more accurate and when I hit around the field I definitely felt like that is how I hit it off the bat. Home runs were especially rewarding feeling.

- Power is set to 4. Don't panic, there is plenty of pop in the bat, especially if you square up. I was getting as few as zero and as many as three is a game, all earned. Plus I feel hit variety for non-home run balls is better with less velocity off the bat, so I was happy I was able to use 4, which I was unable to do on HOF for some odd reason.

- There are some slight modifications from my original pitching set, as I had minor tweaks as I played my first three series with the Red Sox. I lowered CPU power to 6 and timing to 0 and I believe I also increase strike frequency to 5.

Have fun and let me know your thoughts. I really think properly separates the higher-tier MLB players from the rest. In HOF it felt like everybody's skill was clumped together, and on legend it feels more distinct. Loving it.
Old 04-24-2019, 06:24 PM   #8
MVP

Rmiok222's Arena

Fenway, I’m very curious how your strikeout totals are pitching on Legend. Having cpu timing at zero I’m hoping you’re getting more! I’ll try them out

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Sliders »