Home

Setup Rosters in Franchise

This is a discussion on Setup Rosters in Franchise within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 03-29-2020, 05:22 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Setup Rosters in Franchise

I know this has been answered a few times over but I can't remember where I saw it and wasn't that far yet when I did see it so I didn't pay enough attention...

I set 40s based on Ridin V2 before I started and finally started a franchise using 30 team control and played through spring, set injuries and now played the last game. I'm now in the process of setting up all teams MLB/AAA/AA rosters lineups and rotations. I kept 30 team control through all spring training and will keep it this way until I flip over to regular season then switch the other 29 to the second user. Is this going to work or as soon as I switch them back will the rosters and lineups go all haywire again? I can tolerate a little haywire but if it's going to go nuts I'll stop wasting my time because I'm only halfway through. Thanks for any response.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-29-2020, 08:15 PM   #2
Banned

ncbravesfan's Arena

Re: Setup Rosters in Franchise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael412
I know this has been answered a few times over but I can't remember where I saw it and wasn't that far yet when I did see it so I didn't pay enough attention...

I set 40s based on Ridin V2 before I started and finally started a franchise using 30 team control and played through spring, set injuries and now played the last game. I'm now in the process of setting up all teams MLB/AAA/AA rosters lineups and rotations. I kept 30 team control through all spring training and will keep it this way until I flip over to regular season then switch the other 29 to the second user. Is this going to work or as soon as I switch them back will the rosters and lineups go all haywire again? I can tolerate a little haywire but if it's going to go nuts I'll stop wasting my time because I'm only halfway through. Thanks for any response.
I think if you assign your non MLB 40 man players to their correct levels, the lineups and rotations will hold. You’ll have to go in and plug those players back in the lineups/rotations, but they should still be the way you originally set them up.
Old 03-29-2020, 10:23 PM   #3
Rookie

Re: Setup Rosters in Franchise

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncbravesfan
I think if you assign your non MLB 40 man players to their correct levels, the lineups and rotations will hold. You’ll have to go in and plug those players back in the lineups/rotations, but they should still be the way you originally set them up.
thanks. I just put a ton of work into this I have 6 teams left to do then it's on to the regular season!! I've been personalizing everything along the way moving players to positions I think they should be playing. Too bad we can't upload franchise files to the vault lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »