Home

2DNDJK2 Rosters

This is a discussion on 2DNDJK2 Rosters within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 05-22-2016, 08:32 PM   #1
Rookie

2DNDJK2's Arena

OVR: 0
2DNDJK2 Rosters

D-N-D-J-K_2....Da rosters are TRULY FICTIONAL. Download da ones with the later date that has the sprinkled "stars" in them. Ur welcome and I appreciate it. Took forever to complete these rosters. Would have been more guys if I hadn't gotten karpaltunnel. See if u can find da stars

Last edited by 2DNDJK2; 05-26-2016 at 01:46 PM. Reason: Was advised by fellow viewer
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-23-2016, 07:37 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: 2DNDJK2 Rosters

I did a fantasy draft with these. They're alot of fun to use. Nice alternative to the regular rosters.
Old 05-23-2016, 10:00 PM   #3
Rookie

2DNDJK2's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ron25
I did a fantasy draft with these. They're alot of fun to use. Nice alternative to the regular rosters.
Appreciate it Ron...who was your 1st pick or u picked by overall? Wondered if u did any sort of scouting 1st
Old 05-23-2016, 10:23 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 4

I had a late round pick around 27th. I took SP Dusty Finn with my first pick and grabbed 1B Edgar Bagwell in the 2nd round. I pretty much went top SP , then top hitter in second round. With the rest of the draft I took pitching, defense , contact and speed. Having alot of fun finding the stars on the other teams.

So far I've been playing about one game per week and simming the rest. I'm one game over .500 right after the draft. The overall standings are just about what you would expect.
Old 05-23-2016, 11:35 PM   #5
Rookie

angryrat's Arena

These sound cool but how can I locate them? What did you name the roster and or what is your PS ID?

Thanks!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-23-2016, 11:52 PM   #6
Rookie

2DNDJK2's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ron25
I had a late round pick around 27th. I took SP Dusty Finn with my first pick and grabbed 1B Edgar Bagwell in the 2nd round. I pretty much went top SP , then top hitter in second round. With the rest of the draft I took pitching, defense , contact and speed. Having alot of fun finding the stars on the other teams.

So far I've been playing about one game per week and simming the rest. I'm one game over .500 right after the draft. The overall standings are just about what you would expect.
U grabbed 2 of da best. Dusty throws gas w/movement and "Bags" is one of da best hitters
Old 05-23-2016, 11:58 PM   #7
Rookie

2DNDJK2's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by angryrat
These sound cool but how can I locate them? What did you name the roster and or what is your PS ID?

Thanks!
D-N-D-J-K_2....Da rosters are TRULY FICTIONAL. Download da ones with the later date that has the sprinkled "stars" in them. Ur welcome and I appreciate it. Took forever to complete these rosters. Would have been more guys if I hadn't gotten karpaltunnel.
Old 05-25-2016, 12:10 AM   #8
Rookie

angryrat's Arena

Thanks, perhaps you may consider updating the first post with that info.

I downloaded the rosters and while I haven't played with them yet, that is only because I enjoyed browsing through each team's lineup so much. This was a cool project. Nice work.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »