Home

What is the best osfm variation for online fantasy draft

This is a discussion on What is the best osfm variation for online fantasy draft within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 04-16-2015, 05:19 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 3
What is the best osfm variation for online fantasy draft

I'm sure Im not the only one asking this and I couldn't find an answer through a search.

What would be my best bet for an OSFM roster for an online franchise w fantasy draft for me and some friends? I'm assuming the fantasy draft works the same way as last year where you draft a 40 man and then get the players on the minors from the real team you chose.

What I am looking for is a roster with, I guess, the best 40 players/prospects from each mkb team to keep things as equal and fair as possible.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-16-2015, 06:08 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: What is the best osfm variation for online fantasy draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbmnm247
I'm sure Im not the only one asking this and I couldn't find an answer through a search.

What would be my best bet for an OSFM roster for an online franchise w fantasy draft for me and some friends? I'm assuming the fantasy draft works the same way as last year where you draft a 40 man and then get the players on the minors from the real team you chose.

What I am looking for is a roster with, I guess, the best 40 players/prospects from each mkb team to keep things as equal and fair as possible.
Id say mine cause I like mine... and i have players ranked in a way where the computer will not draft a guy like Homer Bailey over someone as valuable as Andrelton Simmons or michael wacha. its can be found under Picards__Flute username. Version 3 is the newest, most polished one.

When i did a fantasy draft the other day I could only use one controller to select players... so prepare for yourself for a little frustration if youre drafting with friends.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »