Home

Trying to use OSFM v1, v2 or v3 shows Notice: Load Failed

This is a discussion on Trying to use OSFM v1, v2 or v3 shows Notice: Load Failed within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 07-03-2014, 07:50 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Trying to use OSFM v1, v2 or v3 shows Notice: Load Failed

How is everyone using the rosters easily? I am on a brand new PS4.... I get "Notice: Load Failed" when I attempt to use any of the OSFM rosters (the only ones I'd be bothering to download) I just want to begin a new franchise!! If it's the V3 Pitch Edits version, that sounds great, but it doesn't load up for me either! I don't understand. PS4 and the Show are really disappointing me so far. I had the OSFM simply last year on the PS3/13 title. I ended up downloading the ones the title requests you to at the opening, and those are fine, so it's obviously some corruption, or I'm doing something wrong.

Please help me start enjoying this!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-03-2014, 09:25 PM   #2
Rookie

Thumbs up Re: Trying to use OSFM v1, v2 or v3 shows Notice: Load Failed

For the love of the Game, please just someone tell me an awesome, up-to-date file based from a great OSFM. Something with Morales on the Twins, for example.

Thank you.
Old 07-03-2014, 11:17 PM   #3
Pr*

Joey's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: Trying to use OSFM v1, v2 or v3 shows Notice: Load Failed

Did you try to immediately go back after you got the Load Failed message and download the same one again? I've had issues with it lately... Every time I have problems it sits there and spins for a couple minutes when it's saving. When it does that I know it didn't save correctly so I attempt to download and save again. So far it's worked for me on the second try every time.
Old 07-19-2014, 04:18 PM   #4
Rookie

justmunc's Arena

Re: Trying to use OSFM v1, v2 or v3 shows Notice: Load Failed

Yeah I'm having very similar issues and its irritating to say the least. I've tried multiple rosters in the vault and all will take 5-7 minutes to load, but when I try to actually use it, I get the same LOAD FAILS message. I've also tried the re-downloading method, but that just takes longer for me to eventually get the same message. Anything to help would be great so I don't snap this disc in half.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »