Home

Stat Tracking Spreadsheet for Re-Rated Rosters

This is a discussion on Stat Tracking Spreadsheet for Re-Rated Rosters within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 04-16-2023, 12:57 PM   #1
Rookie

nickefer's Arena

OVR: 3
Stat Tracking Spreadsheet for Re-Rated Rosters

I put together a rough spreadsheet to enter data for comparing re-rated roster simulated seasons to the MLB averages for stats comparison. I figured I'd share to get some feedback and for others to use a reference in visualizing how some of these heavily re-rated rosters play out.

The first version of this is (2) franchise seasons simulated with 100% auto CPU control using Quag's Fidelity to Reality Roster and default All-Star Sliders.

I do plan to do this with other re-rated rosters and with individual slider sets to see how they play out. There are no opinions or personal feelings put into this, it is simply raw data for stat comparison to set a baseline for slider edits. Please don't expect perfection as this was put together in an afternoon. If there is enough interest and support I'll be happy to add, change and adjust going forward.

Supporting Info:
1. "Statistics" page is populated with in-game Top 10 League Leaders in each category and compared to Top 10 League Leaders stats from Baseball Reference for 2021-2022. Reason for this is that I feel if re-rates are going to skew outcomes you will see it in top performers quicker than overall averages.

2. The shaded cell next to each category is the variance in comparison to the MLB average. Green <5% - Yellow 5%><10% - Red >10%

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Last edited by nickefer; 04-16-2023 at 12:59 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-16-2023, 07:45 PM   #2
Rookie

nickefer's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Stat Tracking Spreadsheet for Re-Rated Rosters

Updated with stats from (2) simulated seasons using S&B's Sliders.

Supporting Info:
1. S&B does have some "house rules" which were not factored in during simulation.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »