Home

So how is Online Franchise Mode this year?

This is a discussion on So how is Online Franchise Mode this year? within the MLB The Show Online forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Online
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 04-05-2017, 12:02 AM   #1
Rookie

andrew342678's Arena

OVR: 0
So how is Online Franchise Mode this year?

I know it's early but I'm about to launch my annual league this season. What's the mode like so far? Is it the same broken, barebones mess that it's been since MLB15??

Do the schedules at least change every season??
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-08-2017, 08:15 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: So how is Online Franchise Mode this year?

Its trash, copy and paste job. Bullpen glitch and all, bu at least the BP jerseys have the acurate stich pattern... Which is all anyone cares about around here
Old 04-11-2017, 10:22 AM   #3
Rookie

OtherMoon2's Arena

OVR: 1

The mode is pretty much a shell of a mode, especially when you compare it too what other sport games are doing with player connectivity and creating a dynamic world around the games/franchise.

Personally, I think it is sad that a popular sports gaming franchise has server issues in the year 2017. It is the only game that requires activation for a league and more than 24 hrs to sim CPU games. They have maybe half the population that a Madden or FIFA has, and I cannot recall this being a major problem for them.

I think it is a result of SCEA loving the cash cow that is Diamond Dynasty. I mean, why improve other modes when your most addicting mode just so happens to give a you a constant stream of profit. Oh, and Sony's servers are known for being awful too.
Old 04-11-2017, 02:03 PM   #4
Rookie

Anthonyg7575's Arena

OVR: 1

Don't know.. let me know when the servers are working.
Old 04-13-2017, 09:41 AM   #5
Just started!

I have a few problems with my online franchise.

We selected the option to play 29 games. I went back into settings after activating the league and it clearly shows that we have a 29 game season. However, on the schedule, my team has about 60 games. What the hell is this? Is there any way to fix it? I don't understand why I would have 60 scheduled games for a 29 game season.

Also, I have a pitcher who was on my roster (I am the Astros) that was listed in A ball. He was my second highest rated pitcher. I placed him on my MLB roster once we started. When I go to set my rotation he does not show up as a starter, or in the BP. When I go to play the game he is listed as a SP though.

Anybody else experiencing these issues?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-13-2017, 09:53 AM   #6
MVP

ph33's Arena

Lightbulb Re: So how is Online Franchise Mode this year?

It's literally the exact same. Riddled with bugs. Simulations don't work properly. Good luck getting your league to advance to the playoffs.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Online »