Home

Batter/player freezes after taking ball/strike?

This is a discussion on Batter/player freezes after taking ball/strike? within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 04-06-2014, 08:33 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Batter/player freezes after taking ball/strike?

When I'm batting and I take a pitch and it's a strike or ball my player freezes for like a moment before going into his next animation. It doesn't do this all the time but enough times for me to notice. It's doing this in both franchise and rtts. When I just don't take a swing it freezes basically. Anyone else getting this??

What does this mean? I bought the game friday(it's imported I'm from europe) Do I just have a bad copy or something? Would like to know please.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-06-2014, 09:34 PM   #2
Rookie

trainerdave's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Batter/player freezes after taking ball/strike?

I just started noticing random freezes tonight. Sometimes at bat, sometimes between plays, sometimes at loading screens. They usually last for a few seconds (roughly 8 or more). The most recent happened while the pitch was being delivered. All of the freezes have occured in RTTS. I have the 10gb installed on the HD to speed up loading so I wouldn't think that would be the issue.
Old 04-06-2014, 09:47 PM   #3
100 Miles To Go

Curahee's Arena

OVR: 42

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...ting-link.html
Old 04-08-2014, 11:28 PM   #4
Rookie

TheManInBlack38's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by trainerdave
I just started noticing random freezes tonight. Sometimes at bat, sometimes between plays, sometimes at loading screens. They usually last for a few seconds (roughly 8 or more). The most recent happened while the pitch was being delivered. All of the freezes have occured in RTTS. I have the 10gb installed on the HD to speed up loading so I wouldn't think that would be the issue.
I'm having the same problem. little hiccups in the menus, in-between pitches, during pitches, while fielding, etc. I un-installed the extra 5GB still had the problem and then installed it again and nothing changed. Not seeing a ton of people having the same issue so i'm wondering if it's a system problem. I can deal with the hiccups for the most part, except when they come right as a pitch is being thrown and it causes me to totally miss the pitch without being able to swing.
Old 04-09-2014, 08:12 AM   #5
RIP Ty My Buddy

nemesis04's Arena

OVR: 52

I had it happen one time. Catcher threw the ball back to the pitcher and it froze for about 2 seconds. I brushed it off as a fluke because it has not happened since.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »