Home

AI/Computer Transactions?

This is a discussion on AI/Computer Transactions? within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 06-14-2013, 12:33 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
AI/Computer Transactions?

While playing my Tigers franchise I've noticed that none of the other teams have made any callups/demotions that weren't directly related to a trade, signing, or injury. I'm a couple months into my season and I found this a bit odd. Can I expect to see something different later in my franchise? Realistically, you'd expect teams to make multiple roster moves at this point of the season based solely off of player performance.

I spent some time searching the forums for an answer with no luck, I appreciate any help. Thanks!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-15-2013, 12:14 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 24
Re: AI/Computer Transactions?

Yeah this is kind of annoying. Brian McCann is buried in the Braves' minor leagues in my Mets franchise.

Since they are a division rival and I play them a lot I would like to force the CPU to call him up.

But it doesn't seem to be happening. I've tried everything, from manually injuring every catcher the Braves have, to simming several months ahead (without saving) to see if it was in their plans.

Nothing.
Old 06-19-2013, 04:33 PM   #3
Rookie

wizfan2's Arena

OVR: 3
Icon14 Re: AI/Computer Transactions?

Have you tried Knights multiple profile solution to have 30 team control in franchise. It is creating 3 profiles for your franchise, 1 for team you control, 1 for 29 other team control & 1 for gameday (team your are playing to adjust any lineup quirks) Did it last night with McCann and the Braves automatically put him in the starting lineups once I manually called him up. Hope that helps.

"A wise man never knows all, only a fool knows everything"

"If you were making a list of people you trusted, would you put your name down"
-NF "Only"

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »