Home

bad error ai

This is a discussion on bad error ai within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 05-14-2013, 02:31 PM   #1
Rookie

JDub0820's Arena

OVR: 1
bad error ai

So I am playing with Detroit and there's a hard ground ball hit to Fielder at first. He boots it and it bounces over his head and heading into rf but in jumps Infante who was backing up the play, he makes a great stab, turns and throws to Scherzer covering 1B......but Scherzer is hust standing next to the bag instead of on it. Runner is safe, although replay showed ball was there in time if only Scherzer was standing on bag! IMO there could have been easily two errors given (although I know that doesn't happen) but either to Fielder or Scherzer for sure. Scoring decision: E4???
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-15-2013, 09:44 AM   #2
MVP

bronxbombers21325's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: bad error ai

My favorite error was when Granderson hit a ball up the first base line, Swisher dove at it but didn't get to it, and some how they ruled it an error on Swisher instead of a hit for Granderson. Any how if you want to have a really good time with errors just play the Red Sox. The computer always starts Ortiz at first, and he is good for at least 3 errors per game.
Old 05-15-2013, 10:12 AM   #3
Just started!

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by bronxbombers21325
The computer always starts Ortiz at first, and he is good for at least 3 errors per game.
I call bologna good sir. Every time I have had to play Boston, Ortiz turns into the best fielding first basemen in the game. I played them a few days ago and one game Ortiz made 3 diving plays.
Old 05-16-2013, 09:37 AM   #4
MVP

bronxbombers21325's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dante21
I call bologna good sir. Every time I have had to play Boston, Ortiz turns into the best fielding first basemen in the game. I played them a few days ago and one game Ortiz made 3 diving plays.
Wow, in the three games I played them in franchise, he had at least one error in each game.
Old 05-16-2013, 12:04 PM   #5
Rookie

erod550's Arena

Yep, it's terrible. You'll have throws to 2nd or 3rd that pull the guy off the bag ruled a hit when it should have been a FC and an error. I've seen the ball go literally between the legs of the 3B and get called a hit. I've just chalked it up as yet another aspect that got screwed up in this year's game and I hope it's fixed for next year, along with all the other problems with 13.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-16-2013, 04:13 PM   #6
Banned

Jordyn's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by dante21
Agree. Every time I play Boston, Ortiz turns into Teixeira.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »