Home

Terrible player needs help with online play

This is a discussion on Terrible player needs help with online play within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 03-08-2013, 04:42 PM   #1
Rookie

tbonepickens's Arena

OVR: 0
Terrible player needs help with online play

I've only played online so far. 2-6 (should be 3-6 but a jerk quit at the end).

Is the pitcher stutter bug just in offline mode or in online as well????? I've played a couple games where it's an issue I've attributed it to server lag so far. I just want to know if it's the game or the connection (so I can just cut my losses and request a friendly quit).

Sub question.

Why am I late on EVERYTHING!!!!!???? Unless the pitch stutters, then my swings keeps going while the ball hovers bugs bunny style.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-08-2013, 05:09 PM   #2
Rookie

keystone570's Arena

Re: Terrible player needs help with online play

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbonepickens
I've only played online so far. 2-6 (should be 3-6 but a jerk quit at the end).

Is the pitcher stutter bug just in offline mode or in online as well????? I've played a couple games where it's an issue I've attributed it to server lag so far. I just want to know if it's the game or the connection (so I can just cut my losses and request a friendly quit).

Sub question.

Why am I late on EVERYTHING!!!!!???? Unless the pitch stutters, then my swings keeps going while the ball hovers bugs bunny style.

Heres a pro tip lol when pitching throw SLIDERS almost everybody ive played cannot hit them i dunno why one guy though stopped me b/c of the slider
Old 03-08-2013, 05:14 PM   #3
Rookie

tbonepickens's Arena

I've learned that trick!! Pitching. I am most successful tossing sliders and curves/changes in the dirt. I can't catch up with even modest heat but I've noticed everybody else can. Every game I've lost has been because I've challenged with fastballs. Even Chapman throwing 100 MPH up at eye level gets turned on.

I thought the match making was suppose to put me with equally ****ty players. When I do win I'm pretty sure it's against children..

Also. Stamina question. I've played two games in which the starters weren't rested. Verlander and Chapman if I recall. By the 3rd inning it says (they are tired) by 5th inning they are "out of energy"... Exact quote. Out of energy. But then they precede to throw BBs and sharp breaking balls for the rest of the game. What's a ****ty player to do!!!?? I can't get these guys out of the game for the life of me.
Old 03-08-2013, 06:20 PM   #4
Rookie

keystone570's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbonepickens
I've learned that trick!! Pitching. I am most successful tossing sliders and curves/changes in the dirt. I can't catch up with even modest heat but I've noticed everybody else can. Every game I've lost has been because I've challenged with fastballs. Even Chapman throwing 100 MPH up at eye level gets turned on.

I thought the match making was suppose to put me with equally ****ty players. When I do win I'm pretty sure it's against children..

Also. Stamina question. I've played two games in which the starters weren't rested. Verlander and Chapman if I recall. By the 3rd inning it says (they are tired) by 5th inning they are "out of energy"... Exact quote. Out of energy. But then they precede to throw BBs and sharp breaking balls for the rest of the game. What's a ****ty player to do!!!?? I can't get these guys out of the game for the life of me.

For the Stamina thing you can only use a pitcher once every four or five games just like real life they need rest the green bar under you pitcher select is their energy
Old 03-08-2013, 07:46 PM   #5
Who? Giroux!

ManiacMatt1782's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by keystone570
For the Stamina thing you can only use a pitcher once every four or five games just like real life they need rest the green bar under you pitcher select is their energy
No he is saying the stamina doesnt seem to matter as these guys have insane velocity, and sharb break on their pitches even if out of energy. He is complaining about others uusing tired pitchers and still being effective, which is a valid gripe.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »