Home

MLB 13 The Show Video - Washington Nationals vs. Philadelphia Phillies (Full Game)

This is a discussion on MLB 13 The Show Video - Washington Nationals vs. Philadelphia Phillies (Full Game) within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 03-02-2013, 08:51 PM   #41
Pro

Doran's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: MLB 13 The Show Video - Washington Nationals vs. Philadelphia Phillies (Full Game

Getting back to the game... I loved Matt's line about the Phillies throwback unis.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-03-2013, 12:10 AM   #42
Rookie

OVR: 2
Broadcast is dead.
Old 03-03-2013, 12:40 AM   #43
Pro

ralphieboy11's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: MLB 13 The Show Video - Washington Nationals vs. Philadelphia Phillies (Full Game

Game looked really good. I can't wait until Tuesday.

Just to nitpick, it looks like I'm going to have to play with sliders like fielder reaction, fielder speed, or arm strength again this year and hope it doesn't get the rest of the game too out of whack.

Michael Young hit that ball off the left-center field wall in the 9th and Span was able to rocket it back in to hold him to a single. Don't think I can live with that.
Old 03-03-2013, 01:05 AM   #44
MVP

slthree's Arena

OVR: 15

Not about the video but as a die hard Braves fan I have to agree with whoever defended the Phillies as a contender.

I'm as scared of them as the Nationals.

I saw the Phillies/Braves game and Hamels was "GOD". Then I watched the Phils play the next day (I always check out division foes).

IF healthy, they are loaded. If anyone thinks Hamels, Doc, and Lee are all going to roll over they are deluded.

A healthy Utley, Rollins, and Howard is scary. Revere is a speed demon wrecking machine and Brown looks great. Michael Young is a pros pro and looks really good.

Mike Adams is lights out too.

I hope Pap fails miserably, not just because I'm a Braves fan but because he's a jerk.

So, yeah, fear the Phillies!

Last edited by slthree; 03-03-2013 at 01:29 AM.
Old 03-03-2013, 01:13 AM   #45
Faceuary!

N51_rob's Arena

OVR: 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralphieboy11
Game looked really good. I can't wait until Tuesday.

Just to nitpick, it looks like I'm going to have to play with sliders like fielder reaction, fielder speed, or arm strength again this year and hope it doesn't get the rest of the game too out of whack.

Michael Young hit that ball off the left-center field wall in the 9th and Span was able to rocket it back in to hold him to a single. Don't think I can live with that.
Agree 100%! Game was played on default Allister just to get the most content passed out quickly. There will definitely need to be slider tweaks.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Twitch

Finally Access to Coaches Tape! Coaches Film Analysis

2 Minute Warning PS4 Madden 18 Franchise
Washington Redskins (0-0) Last Game: N/A
Year 1:
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-03-2013, 01:21 AM   #46
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by 24
Looking Forward to March 5th, I can't wait to get my hands on this game!

On a Side note I have been the Citizens Bank Park on multiple occasions and you automatically have a problem if you wear the opposing team's gear. I remember one specific occasion where I wore a Pujols jersey to watch them play the Phillies and the amount of hate I received was unreal. I was just trying to enjoy the ball game and bottles were being thrown at me. I am not saying that all Phillies fan's are like this but a good majority of them hate your guts if you wear anything representing the other team
Isn't it like that everywhere ?
Old 03-03-2013, 01:22 AM   #47
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by burjeffton
Broadcast is dead.
So is the horse that everyone keeps beating !
Old 03-03-2013, 01:27 AM   #48
MVP

slthree's Arena

OVR: 15

Just the 1st inning of this video sold me on the game. I was a little concerned but Hamels threw 4 balls to the first 2 batters. WIN

After going 0-2 on Span, he threw 3 balls in a row

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »