Home

MLB 13: The Show Uniform Table

This is a discussion on MLB 13: The Show Uniform Table within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 02-27-2013, 04:41 PM   #1
Pro

Doran's Arena

OVR: 4
MLB 13: The Show Uniform Table

It's that time of year again!

Exactly one year ago today, I posted my uniform table for MLB 12. Well, here I go once more, with the new and improved uniform tables for each game in The Show series (that has allowed us to pick individual components like hats, jerseys, pants). This includes MLB 11, 12, and 13.

Here is the link to the games list. The uniform table is still hosted by the MLB The Show wiki and bp4baseball. Again, huge thanks. If you want to quickly navigate to each game, you can use the menu on the left, then pick your team and your opponent to see the tables.

Now to the bad news. I don't know any of the slots of any team's uniforms just yet for MLB 13: The Show. I don't have MLB 13 yet, so I'm just guessing. I've already assumed that the teams that didn't change anything were left unchanged. For the others, I've had to guess.

If anyone has the game already and is willing to take some time out of awesome The Show playing to help me with this, I'll be grateful forever, friend you on OS, and credit you for helping me for one year on my sig and on the wiki forever. Also, cookies. Not really cookies. I can't bake.

That brings me to my second point. I'm unsure what some teams are going to do about the huge number of alternates this year.
  • The Astros completely changed their uniform set, so they should be fine. This is different from recent years when their home red alternate was left out.
  • The Brewers were already at the slot limit and decided to add their gold alternate as a regular uni to be worn. I don't expect it to be in the game.
  • The White Sox jerseys are in the final game!
  • The Reds added a 'Los Rojos' alternate, but I'm not sure where that's going to fit in, if it made it in.
  • The Pirates added a throwback, and I'm pretty sure a uniform looking similar or almost exactly the same was seen in some videos, so that's good. Perfect timing for Cutch making it on the cover.
  • The Cardinals added a new alternate, and sort of retired the road navy cap. Because of how the slots work, I don't know what is going to be in and what is going to be out.
  • I still doubt the Braves throwback alternate has made it in. I'm just speculating on that.
  • The Marlins white alternate uniform should have an orange undershirt and belt.
  • I've heard that the Mets blue road alternate made it in (somebody said the numbers were grey). I don't know if that means the alternate hat made it in either, or what that means for the still-rumoured-to-be-worn-and-still-ugly black alternate.

And that's it.

Again, if you have MLB 13 and wish to help me, send me a PM. I'LL BAKE YOU A CAKE! No, I can't do that. But I'll give you full credit for your help.

Last edited by Doran; 02-28-2013 at 12:32 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-28-2013, 10:59 AM   #2
MVP

bp4baseball's Arena

OVR: 43
Re: MLB 13: The Show Uniform Table

What about adding in the throwbacks this year? Clearly you may not be able to put a specific day down for when those are worn, but maybe just the year they are from.
Old 02-28-2013, 11:33 AM   #3
Pro

Doran's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bp4baseball
What about adding in the throwbacks this year? Clearly you may not be able to put a specific day down for when those are worn, but maybe just the year they are from.
Okay, done. I just pulled the list from The Show Nation.
Old 02-28-2013, 11:38 AM   #4
MVP

bp4baseball's Arena

OVR: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doran
Okay, done. I just pulled the list from The Show Nation.
Cool, great work
Old 02-28-2013, 11:49 AM   #5
MVP

bronxbombers21325's Arena

OVR: 2

I have a request, and I'm not sure if it can be done or not, because I dont know if you would have the info or the time to do it. But some teams always wear the batting practice jersey and hat in Spring Training. Some always wear their regular uniforms during the spring. And some teams alternate between the two on different days. I was wondering if it would be possible to include how the teams do the uniforms during the spring onto the table. Again not sure if it can be done or not, and if it can't I completely understand. Again, much appreciation for the work you do.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-28-2013, 11:52 AM   #6
Pro

Doran's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bronxbombers21325
I have a request, and I'm not sure if it can be done or not, because I dont know if you would have the info or the time to do it. But some teams always wear the batting practice jersey and hat in Spring Training. Some always wear their regular uniforms during the spring. And some teams alternate between the two on different days. I was wondering if it would be possible to include how the teams do the uniforms during the spring onto the table. Again not sure if it can be done or not, and if it can't I completely understand. Again, much appreciation for the work you do.
I almost did that, but I'd have to track them the same way I track uniforms all year. That is, pretty much on a game-by-game basis. As you said, some teams alternate. I'm thinking of going back through this year's ST games and recording them. There's also the issue that some games just don't get broadcasted or not many photos get taken and posted on MLB or ESPN.

The information on the tables for "When should this be worn?" I got from watching every team all year during the 2011 season. It was difficult as hell recording it all, but I got so much info from it.
Old 02-28-2013, 12:04 PM   #7
MVP

sydrogerdavid's Arena

OVR: 27

Hey, guess what. 405cowboy is going to be happy.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 83 sox.JPG (29.3 KB, 1402 views)
Old 02-28-2013, 12:07 PM   #8
MVP

405Cowboy's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by sydrogerdavid
Hey, guess what. 405cowboy is going to be happy.

You have no idea To bad the road uniform from that year didn't make it. Also, the Sandberg-Dawson era Cubs uniforms look great too.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »