Home

MLB 13 The Show Video and Blog - Franchise Mode

This is a discussion on MLB 13 The Show Video and Blog - Franchise Mode within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 02-08-2013, 12:56 PM   #129
MVP

tnixen's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MLB 13 The Show Video and Blog - Franchise Mode

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnavarro
I'm glad someone else said it because I like it too. Overall is not the be all end all number, but it helps me in comparisons. Just another tool and I'm happy to have it.
Add me to the list too!

I also am very happy to see the number ratings added
Old 02-08-2013, 01:16 PM   #130
Rookie

OVR: 6

So when a player moves to a new team in the game, their picture turns into a render with them in the new team's cap? That's a pretty awesome little touch.
Old 02-08-2013, 01:17 PM   #131
Banned

steelersfan77's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curahee
He will be a Yankee one day, just watch!
No he won't. He'll never go anywhere that will ask him, make him, cut that beautiful hair style. He'll be a buc until the day he decides to hang them up while bring a title back.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-08-2013, 01:22 PM   #132
Banned

steelersfan77's Arena

OVR: 7

How much weight will a minor league players ETA carry. If we call them up to early could there be penalty involved? Will a players ETA still be listed once they're part of the roster?
Old 02-08-2013, 01:28 PM   #133
MVP

ILiveForThis's Arena

OVR: 13

Is ETA for a prospect editable?
Old 02-08-2013, 01:29 PM   #134
MVP

MetsFan16's Arena

OVR: 4

This blog is amazing. The new franny features are really well done, more than I could have ever imagined. I'm a fan of the number ratings because its easier to compare players. Not just based on overall, but based on the other ratings instead of having to flip between the two players repeatedly trying to determine which bar was longer. I understand why some people would be against the numbers though.

The new scouting feature is really really nice. In '12, it was very easy to scout the whole board and know the potential of every player in the draft. There was no risk involved, only reward. But with the new human error and accuracy measures in '13 the scouting will be much more of a challenge like it is in real life. I'm definitely going to have to test this out with the default SCEA rosters until OSFM come out and I can make my official Mets Franny.

The other features such as the cyber face for moving players, upcoming free agents, the new budget system (which I think is not perfect (Oakland's budget hasn't increased even with their recent success) but it is still better than '12's where the budget would never increase) and all of the little things are going to make this iteration of MLB The Show the best ever.

Now all I need is that RTTS Blog and I'll be set!
Old 02-08-2013, 01:39 PM   #135
MVP

Bondsfan's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by erkizzlemynizzle
So when a player moves to a new team in the game, their picture turns into a render with them in the new team's cap? That's a pretty awesome little touch.
I agree, and would take it a step further. I'd like to see them go to all cyber faces in the future. That way you cant tell the difference between fake players (drafted, minor leaguers) and the real ones. All the portraits would be cyberfaces.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-08-2013, 01:55 PM   #136
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doran
Just wanted to say I have no complaints. Looks like I'll 'Chise it out all year this year.
Chise is a verb now, ugh..

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »