Home

MLB 13 The Show Fact Sheet

This is a discussion on MLB 13 The Show Fact Sheet within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 01-15-2013, 12:10 PM   #233
RIP Ty My Buddy

nemesis04's Arena

OVR: 52
Re: MLB 13 The Show Fact Sheet

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnixen
Totally understandable

This is "The Show Live 1.0"

I am sure if these features are not in this year then more then likely they will be in"The Show Live 2.0"
I don't see why that would not be in there this year. Some of that is already in the game now.
Old 01-15-2013, 12:10 PM   #234
Banned

OVR: 2
I might be in the minority here but that list really concerns me. I dont' see anything about an effort to make this game playable, or at minimum better, online. Lag has always been a major problem with this game.
Old 01-15-2013, 12:11 PM   #235
All Star

HustlinOwl's Arena

OVR: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by misterkrabz
I might be in the minority here but that list really concerns me. I dont' see anything about an effort to make this game playable, or at minimum better, online. Lag has always been a major problem with this game.
umm did you not read about the ping bar?
27. Ping indicators in online game rooms

Quote:
Originally Posted by hizahowie
Thanks for the feed back. Games now have to have many dedicated servers. Something that people may not understand about hosting games these days is you aren't just using one server and one type of server. The games have so many working parts and so many items being processed at once, every section of the game has to have its own server type and multiple ones of each. for example servers for leaderboards, servers for stat processing, servers for chat, servers for Gameplay, etc. I think the hardest part is making them all play nice together and to be as reliable and as fast as possible. Server performance is always being monitored and issues that arise are addressed as soon as possible.

As far as lag goes, there are many factors that affect connection speeds and latency. Obviously it is our goal to try and make the game run as smoothly as possible and with as little lag as possible. We even go as far as having servers stationed in different areas of the world inorder to minimize the latency for users in different regions. The biggest factor to lag is User's connection types/speeds, internet traffic, bandwidth being used/available, and distance from the servers. Bored yet.....Its actually very complicated. Let me know if you have anymore questions.

thanks

][-][izahowie
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-15-2013, 12:13 PM   #236
RIP Ty My Buddy

nemesis04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by misterkrabz
Actually I thought 12 was the best for online play. Minimal to no lag at all, it will be interesting to see everyone's ping indicator this year to see who the culprits are!
Old 01-15-2013, 12:15 PM   #237
Banned

OVR: 0

Still no rain delays or rainouts? No retractable roofs? Color me disappointed!
Old 01-15-2013, 12:16 PM   #238
RIP Ty My Buddy

nemesis04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by oreo92
Still no rain delays or rainouts? No retractable roofs? Color me disappointed!
Check back in next console!
Old 01-15-2013, 12:20 PM   #239
MVP

MLB Bob's Arena

OVR: 15

Ya I wish we could watch rain fall from the dug out..nothing else, just sit there in 1st person view and watch rain come down. best...game...experience...ever...
Old 01-15-2013, 12:24 PM   #240
All Star

HustlinOwl's Arena

OVR: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLB Bob
Ya I wish we could watch rain fall from the dug out..nothing else, just sit there in 1st person view and watch rain come down. best...game...experience...ever...
come on nothing get you closer than this, imagine RTTS you having to hit the correct button sequence to perform moves

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »