Home

MLB 13 The Show Video - First Look at Gameplay, Discussion on User Interface and More

This is a discussion on MLB 13 The Show Video - First Look at Gameplay, Discussion on User Interface and More within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 01-09-2013, 05:00 PM   #57
MVP

tnixen's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MLB 13 The Show Video - First Look at Gameplay, Discussion on User Interface and

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curahee
OHHHHH!!!! Duh!

So if it were the bottom of the 2nd, it would be a 2 with the orange dot on the bottom?

NICE!
Actually its a small orange arrow pointing down or up depending on if its the top or bottom of the inning
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20130111.jpg (13.3 KB, 203 views)
Old 01-09-2013, 05:00 PM   #58
HAMBURGLAR

edwing's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: MLB 13 The Show Video - First Look at Gameplay, Discussion on User Interface and

Quote:
Originally Posted by iRepIndiana
Lmao I was but with these jays fans it the Rogers centre sign in left. No retractable roof. The blue jay on the jersey is two inches to far to the left, their shade of blue is too dark ect. I mean c'mon it's a video game. Wrigley wasn't correct but I didn't make a separate thread for the Cubs and what needs I be fixed.

It's getting to the point of the Portland trailblazer fans over in the 2k forum. And that's saying something.
Well the game does pride itself on detail and authenticity - I guess we just hold these devs to a higher standard, which is a good thing. Because the game is exceptional year in and year out we can pick on issues like these instead of some of the gameplay problems you see in the 2k and Madden forums. I do hope most of these issues get fixed though, so that us Jays fans can be happy and others don't have to hear us asking for fixes anymore (the Portland stuff in the 2k forum is pretty annoying)!
Old 01-09-2013, 05:00 PM   #59
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doogie09
I didn't see the pitch type and speed flashing on the score bug. Did anyone else? I know MLB12 and 11 had it....
CPU vs. CPU game....it doesn't show there.
It should though.

M.K.
Knight165
Old 01-09-2013, 05:08 PM   #60
TOMBA IS ONLINE

Tomba's Arena

OVR: 65

"...and in terms of the games graphics have they improved any?"

"UM...(PAUSE)...yes..."

I honestly don't know what I've been hoping for as far as improvements to this game?

Would to have to loved to seen better grass textures and possible better weather elements. But basically the biggest thing were player models and their clothing bagginess along with better pitching animations
Old 01-09-2013, 05:36 PM   #61
Rookie

GWPump23's Arena

OVR: 3

Accumalating "K's" @ AT&T (displayed on the brich wall) must be back!!!

-GW-
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-09-2013, 06:01 PM   #62
Banned

OVR: 8
Bla bla bla. Sorry, last year's version was very good (not great), and here are the things that I'm most concerned about, that do not seem to have been addressed:

* having to hit a button before every single pitch in manage-only-mode.
* AI issues like very few steal attempts and NO throw-overs in an attempt to pick off a runner, and NO ability for the human player to pick off the AI.
* sliders actually doing what they are supposed to do.
* player injuries / suspensions being realistic in frequency and type
* crowd and animations being made more realistic.
Old 01-09-2013, 06:28 PM   #63
All Star

DickDalewood's Arena

OVR: 36

Damn. That looked incredible.
Old 01-09-2013, 06:31 PM   #64
All Star

DickDalewood's Arena

OVR: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by thevaliantx
Bla bla bla. Sorry, last year's version was very good (not great), and here are the things that I'm most concerned about, that do not seem to have been addressed:

* having to hit a button before every single pitch in manage-only-mode.
* AI issues like very few steal attempts and NO throw-overs in an attempt to pick off a runner, and NO ability for the human player to pick off the AI.
* sliders actually doing what they are supposed to do.
* player injuries / suspensions being realistic in frequency and type
* crowd and animations being made more realistic.
It's January, info JUST started surfacing, and Russell said in that video "blogs will start rolling out Monday".

Your concerns have not been addressed, because, literally, nothing has been addressed yet.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »