Home

Community Day 2013 - Stadiums - Questions/Concerns/Inquiries

This is a discussion on Community Day 2013 - Stadiums - Questions/Concerns/Inquiries within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 01-05-2013, 01:29 PM   #1
[Player 1]

thaSLAB's Arena

OVR: 30
Icon5 Community Day 2013 - Stadiums - Questions/Concerns/Inquiries

Hi OSers,

Keeping with the common theme of the other threads please place all questions, concerns and inquiries pertaining to Stadiums in this thread. Like the uniforms thread, this needs to be a visual aid type of thread! Words only will not get the job done. Please arrange your questions in an organized fashion and if you post a question or content and have another later on, just keep updating your original post. If you have already posted in the Stadium Update thread, please do not duplicate.

Please keep in mind that major stadium structural changes may or may not be time feasible, but I will definitely pass them along, and be sure to log them for '14.

Thanks!

YouTube

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-05-2013, 01:37 PM   #2
Rookie

JLL84's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Community Day 2013 - Stadiums - Questions/Concerns/Inquiries

Ok wasn't sure if there would be one for the stadiums glad that there is.

Could you make sure Great American Ballpark had the Reds logo behind the backstop?

Not sure why it was never added, it’s been missing for 4 years now. Drives me crazy pitching and seeing the empty spot, especially considering it seems every other park has their logo

http://i1071.photobucket.com/albums/...ps3cdad124.jpg

http://i1071.photobucket.com/albums/...4/redslogo.jpg
Old 01-05-2013, 01:49 PM   #3
MVP

sydrogerdavid's Arena

OVR: 27

I would like to know if they need any more clarification or better pictures on any structures in Busch Stadium next year. If they do, I'll need to know which structures they need clarification on. If I can have a better understanding of what they need, the less time I'll waste repeatedly posting the same problems and how to fix them year after year.

Where do they stand on fixing some of the larger issues in Busch, such as...

-The OF wall. The separation from the advertisements and bleacher seats along with the shrubbery that grows on the wall.

- The small pitcher ribbons in each of the bullpens and the issue of them hanging off the wall instead of being embedded in the wall.

- The buildings around the exterior of the stadium. Specifically the ones missing beyond CF and RF, along with the 360 bar on the roof of right tower of the Hilton.

- The missing concourse entrances in the upper deck.

- The missing LF Landing building by the foul pole that helps support the deck above.

- The seating situation in the dugouts.

- The colors of field and width of the warning track.

In this screenshot from MLB 13, it looks as though the out of town scoreboard has a black background. If that is in the game this year, it's wrong. It has always been green in previous games and it hasn't changed.

EDIT: This isn't a huge deal. Actually won't care if this next item is put in the game this year or not. Just for the sake of realism though, all the roaming vendors at Busch should be wearing yellow polo shirts with black hats, pants, and shoes.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 13 busch.JPG (68.9 KB, 830 views)

Last edited by sydrogerdavid; 01-18-2013 at 06:23 PM.
Old 01-05-2013, 01:49 PM   #4
MVP

merchant1874's Arena

OVR: 6

On the 3rd deck of the Oakland colliseum there are 3 sections behind home plate that don't have tarp on them and are open to fans.

Been that way for a few years I think.
Old 01-05-2013, 01:50 PM   #5
Rookie

Kalkano's Arena

OVR: 2

At Coors Field: the 2007 pennant is still not shown. It is right above the jumbotron in left field (right below the Rockies logo).

Find it in this image:

http://theviewfromhomeplate.files.wo...9/img_0697.jpg

Edit: I wanted to add that the fountain in center field shoots way up when the Rockies hit a homerun. I've seen this a few times in '12, but it's sporadic, and doesn't look right. Image below.

http://www.teresco.org/pics/west-200...3/P4120060.JPG

Last edited by Kalkano; 01-06-2013 at 10:14 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-05-2013, 02:43 PM   #6
MVP

crains13's Arena

OVR: 23

The dugouts at Great American Ballpark should be red instead of black. Did this happen to get changed in '13? Also, after a Reds pitcher gets a strikeout flames come out of the smokestacks in left-center. Has this been added?
Old 01-05-2013, 03:24 PM   #7
Rookie

ticats8's Arena

OVR: 2

The Temperatures at Rogers Centre need to be more accurate as concerned to Ontario's average summer temperatures.

Ex. After April the temperatures in May should be in the high 60's or 70's, moving into the summer the temperatures need to be in the 80's and 90's.
Old 01-05-2013, 03:32 PM   #8

Majingir's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by ticats8
The Temperatures at Rogers Centre need to be more accurate as concerned to Ontario's average summer temperatures.

Ex. After April the temperatures in May should be in the high 60's or 70's, moving into the summer the temperatures need to be in the 80's and 90's.
I posted that in another thread where they were asking about weather inaccuracies.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...post2043854936

It's about 6-10F(which is like 3-5C) higher in real life compared to the game.

I hope there's a month option in the game,for all stadiums of course. We could choose to have an exhibition game in April(so during night games, sun goes down faster,so more of game happens under lights) or an exhibition game in August(so sun could be out for most of the game), and temperatures would make it for long sleeves during April games, and short sleeves during summer games

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »