Home

World Series celebration(spoiler)

This is a discussion on World Series celebration(spoiler) within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 07-14-2012, 05:46 PM   #1
Pro

Bucksfan7's Arena

OVR: 5
World Series celebration(spoiler)

I was so disappointed in the world series celebration, especially considering i won it on a walk off HR with Freddie Freeman and all they was carry him off on a couple players shoulders and the whole team wasnt even out there! I was waiting for a trophy presentation and got nothing! Hopefully they make this a little better for next year. Ill be simming most of my games from here on out in my franchise.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2012, 06:03 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 20
Re: World Series celebration(spoiler)

This has been a problem for years and they never put any effort into that part of it. It's weird why a game that's so awesome has such a bland ending
Old 07-14-2012, 06:31 PM   #3
MVP

TGov's Arena

OVR: 8

I just won the WS (over the Braves ironically) yesterday, and Andrew Bailey closed out the game then the team celebrated by carrying him on there shoulders... same deal...

It was very disappointing, I had some very good postseason games, hard fought, straight up battles.... but then a very dull celebration...

Also I was VERY disappointed that there wasnt any MVPs(LCS or WS)...
Unless Im missing something...
But I was specifically waiting to see who would get it with a few of my guys really excelling in the playoffs only to be let down...
Old 07-14-2012, 08:51 PM   #4
Pro

Bucksfan7's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGov
I just won the WS (over the Braves ironically) yesterday, and Andrew Bailey closed out the game then the team celebrated by carrying him on there shoulders... same deal...

It was very disappointing, I had some very good postseason games, hard fought, straight up battles.... but then a very dull celebration...

Also I was VERY disappointed that there wasnt any MVPs(LCS or WS)...
Unless Im missing something...
But I was specifically waiting to see who would get it with a few of my guys really excelling in the playoffs only to be let down...
Yeah it is very disappointing. Especially on a walk off, they basically celebrated as if it was a normal walk off lol.

I also noticed they didnt have LCS or WS MVPs.
Old 07-14-2012, 09:33 PM   #5
Rookie

its been the same for years and keep bringing it up to see if theyll change it and they never do. very disappointing
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2012, 09:36 PM   #6
Permanently Banned

nomo17k's Arena

OVR: 38

Perhaps it's not one of the devs' priority item just because the CPU comeback code that they have implemented should prevent us from winning all the way... Apparently the code isn't properly working it seems.

Well, at least I won't be seeing the scene any time soon with the kind of teams that I'm playing with (the Astros, Orioles, Mets, etc......), so the point is moot to me.
Old 07-14-2012, 09:44 PM   #7
MVP

TGov's Arena

OVR: 8

I feel like the WS celebration should be huge, show the champagne in the clubhouse(ok water so you dont promote alcohol lol)... Show the WS MVP award being given... have the players high fiving fans(at home), if the home team loses then have the "saluting" the fans for a farewell...
Id like it to basically be a huge farewell to that season, then when the next season starts have it be exciting...
Im entering season 3 and the only exciting part are the players Im adding (which is only Brandon Beachy, I did get Trout but he just didnt feel right so I traded him back lol...)

If this is the biggest/best baseball on the market, make the moment that matter big and exciting... Winning is exciting but celebrating it is more exciting...
Old 07-15-2012, 01:55 AM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 0

I'm guessing not many people actually play the world series due to the length of the season. Therefore, not many people actually see the celebration, and the devs would rather focus on other things.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »