Home

question about camera angles

This is a discussion on question about camera angles within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 05-31-2012, 07:33 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
question about camera angles

If I play offline I have a ton of different camera angles to choose from, if I play online I do not, if I play online co-op I do not. Some of the camera choices offline are fantastic, such as the view from the outfield-think of the angle you will see when they show a replay, its from the outfield directly behind the pitcher and elevated a little bit, very visually pleasing. Another example of what Im talking about would be if you have ever watched the Little League World Series, this view actually makes the umps look bad in regards to balls/strikes, thats why MLB quickly dropped this angle, they only use it for replays.

Online, I am stuck with the boring "catcher view" that has been used since baseball came about on these consoles, which is fine I guess cause this game is that good.

When you play off line and you scroll thru the menus you actually have an option that says "cameras". Why do we not get this for online play??

So in closing I guess my question is-why dont I have the "camera" option that offline has? or am I totally missing something??

thank you in advance for any help/reply and sorry for the long post but I wanted to give you guys an idea of what Im talking about
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-31-2012, 05:47 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: question about camera angles

27 reads and not a single reply. wow more people are interested in a thread about start times
Old 05-31-2012, 07:06 PM   #3
Rookie

I hear you bro... was wondering the same things myself. Anyone have any answers??
Old 06-02-2012, 08:33 AM   #4
Rookie

80 plus reads and not one reply/suggestion??? cmon a dude writes about sweaty ball caps in the first inning in arizona and he gets 10 replies...really
Old 06-02-2012, 08:57 AM   #5
Rookie

papaprings's Arena

OVR: 2

Your online settings correspond to your default profile. If you have catcher view selected in your profile settings then it will be catcher online. Only catch is that there are no custom cams are allowed and you cannot chang camera settings once in online game. If you have a custom cam view selected game will auto revert to default cam. Id suggest creating a profile just for online and switch to that before you play an online game. Thats what I do.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-02-2012, 05:53 PM   #6
Rookie

paparings, thank you so much for ur reply. im gonna try this in a lil bit n post what i come up with. papa, please check back here later to see if i was successful or if i need more help. again, thanks a lot
Old 06-03-2012, 02:48 AM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 4

Camera angles as well as hitting/pitching style need to be made changeable once in an online game. I had two opponents in my league have to request friendly quits because they accidentally started the game with the wrong default profile.
Old 06-03-2012, 10:27 AM   #8
Rookie

sonofa...i set my default settings to my custom 3 set up-the camera which i want n it still didnt work any help is appreciated

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »