Home

What Does MLB 13 The Show Need to do Next Year to Satisfy Your Baseball Gaming Needs?

This is a discussion on What Does MLB 13 The Show Need to do Next Year to Satisfy Your Baseball Gaming Needs? within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 12-30-2012, 11:23 PM   #873
Pro

OVR: 7
Re: What Does MLB 13 The Show Need to do Next Year to Satisfy Your Baseball Gaming Ne

there are some different things i'd love to see, but many of them are being discussed. there's been talk of fielding too, but i'd love to see the outfielders play a little deeper. it seems like they only play 'normal' depth when the big boppers are up.
Old 12-31-2012, 12:36 AM   #874
MVP

Scooter3's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: What Does MLB 13 The Show Need to do Next Year to Satisfy Your Baseball Gaming Ne

Like to pick any year and the computer will duplicate that season with the same weather for each game.

scooter...BigKlu...

Mark Twain:
" Man is the only animal that blushes, or needs to."

U.S. Army Veteran
Old 12-31-2012, 11:23 AM   #875
All Star

HustlinOwl's Arena

OVR: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by HARTSTOPPER
I know this is too far along in the process for implementation, but I love the way that EAs NHL has their online franchise scheduling set up. They give you a two week period worth of games to play, and the commissioner of the league then makes the determination on how long those two weeks would last (in our case it's a 4 day advance period for roughly 5-6 games each advance).

I would suggest this to ANY sporting game that has an online franchise mode. It opens up the game to more seasons within the year, and would keep people playing the game well up to the release of the next advance.

Now imagine if they somehow implemented franchise carry over into a future game as well. Not only would there be more seasons complete, but teams could carry their team they've built into the following season (also adding to sales numbers as well).

Just my input on what I would like to see for future iterations.
you can do that already in online leagues, now we just need a true online franchise
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-31-2012, 11:32 AM   #876
Rookie

OVR: 6

Don't know if this has been said or anything but I would like to see a better pre-game presitation. The last 2 years have been practically the same. I would like to see things like teams taking batting practice with the BP gear on, Players signing autographs with the fans, dugout interviews (just showing them talking no voice over or anything, kind of like Madden), National Anthem, things like that. Same goes for post-game stuff. Player of the game interviews (pies in the face, cooler splash, ect.).
Old 01-03-2013, 03:32 PM   #877
Banned

OVR: 3

http://slumz.boxden.com/f13/mlb-13-s...ailer-1864032/
Old 01-08-2013, 12:29 AM   #878
Rookie

BrickieWR18's Arena

OVR: 1
How about get rid of the absolutly ridiculous and repetitive home runs trots. And give the option when your RTTS player will celebrate.. not every hitter in the MLB stops and stares after every home runs.. especially if it isn't a clutch hit or the game isn't close. And if they do stop and watch it let's. Make some variation. Not the same every time
Old 01-08-2013, 12:08 PM   #879
RTTS Junkie

BSUFAN's Arena

OVR: 4

How about in game injuries meaning something ie : When I hit a screaming line drive off a pitcher he never comes out of the game due to the act of being hit just walks around the mound then he some how cured or not even injured, then when you come to bat the next time he is still pitching with no ill affects what so ever.
St. Louis Cardinals
Chicago Blackhawks
Los Angeles Lakers

Old 01-08-2013, 12:12 PM   #880
Bacon is Better

Bullit's Arena

OVR: 17

Be released........

My heart and soul hurt for your lost presence in my life.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »