Home

What is the most inning that you went?

This is a discussion on What is the most inning that you went? within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 05-19-2012, 01:57 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 15
What is the most inning that you went?

I'm really new to this game as I have it for my PSVita and I have been really enjoying it. I just started a franchise with the Yankees (I suck so I had to choose one of the best teams) and in my first game with Tampa Bay we went 18 innings. It was 0-2 in the 9th inning when I homered with Teixeira with a man on base to tie it up. Then we went 8 straight inning with no score. Finally in the 18th inning I scored 2 runs, then Tampa Bay hits a home run with 2 guys on base to give them the win. I was pretty devastated thinking I was going to win then just like that, in a single hit they win it. I went through like 4 pitchers and TB went through all of theirs I think as their last guy had 0 energy, lol. Anyways, what is the most amount of inning you went either Vita or PS3?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-19-2012, 02:04 PM   #2
MVP

pokerplaya's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: What is the most inning that you went?

Quote:
Originally Posted by huskerwr38
I'm really new to this game as I have it for my PSVita and I have been really enjoying it. I just started a franchise with the Yankees (I suck so I had to choose one of the best teams) and in my first game with Tampa Bay we went 18 innings. It was 0-2 in the 9th inning when I homered with Teixeira with a man on base to tie it up. Then we went 8 straight inning with no score. Finally in the 18th inning I scored 2 runs, then Tampa Bay hits a home run with 2 guys on base to give them the win. I was pretty devastated thinking I was going to win then just like that, in a single hit they win it. I went through like 4 pitchers and TB went through all of theirs I think as their last guy had 0 energy, lol. Anyways, what is the most amount of inning you went either Vita or PS3?
I went 17 innings in Diamond Dynasty before winning on a walk-off by my first Hall of Famer, Alejandro Alomar. I was so sure we were gonna get our connection nuked everytime someone got on base.
Old 05-19-2012, 02:42 PM   #3
MVP

COMMISSIONERHBK9's Arena

OVR: 19

i went 15 innings in my yankees franchise.
Old 05-19-2012, 03:58 PM   #4
MVP

UK0wnag3's Arena

OVR: 14

I managed 18 innings in a spring training game. Even with all the extra guys on the roster I still burned through my entire bullpen, 'till I hit a walk off HR with Justin Upton.
Arizona Cardinals
Phoenix Suns
Twitter
Old 05-19-2012, 06:38 PM   #5
Rookie

cosmonautDREW's Arena

OVR: 0

I went a little further than this:

Spoiler

I don't remember what inning it ended, because i loss and it was a bit aggravating not being able to end it, but it wasn't anymore than a couple more innings.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-19-2012, 10:37 PM   #6
MVP

OVR: 15

I just looked it up that 16 innings was the record for an opening day game. So looks like I broke that by going 18.
Old 05-19-2012, 10:43 PM   #7
All Star

Bard's Arena

OVR: 7

Man i wish i could put my pictures up but my phone is being pretty stupid right now. I went 29 innings in my third game of the year as the Rockies at the Astros it finished with me getting an RBI single by my RP that went 15 innings for me. Final score was 4-3.
Old 05-19-2012, 10:49 PM   #8
Pro

I3RIS3H's Arena

OVR: 8

Went 18 innings in exhibition as I won 2-1 on a walk-off by Adam Dunn against the Orioles.
NCAA: Kansas Jayhawks

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »